Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can ask but doubt they can give me anything as Iā€™m sure their job would be in jeopardy. Only proper way to do it would be legally.
There was a complaint raised with police they were gave evidence of indigogo the phone call to Sarah Hogg where she directs ā€œthe person on the phone to ms robertson to see where the money went! But that was just before Christmas last year surely there should have been an outcome by now?ā€¦ but yeah it needs investigated

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
she is absolutely raging she canā€™t post max and well done to his teachers as he obviously loves being with them and itā€™s absolutely nothing to do with Steph and she shouldnā€™t be taking all the credit special needs teachers are amazing people, and who doesnā€™t want to send their children to school what a odd comment no you just want to keep him not developing and to make money from him.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
she is absolutely raging she canā€™t post max and well done to his teachers as he obviously loves being with them and itā€™s absolutely nothing to do with Steph and she shouldnā€™t be taking all the credit special needs teachers are amazing people, and who doesnā€™t want to send their children to school what a odd comment no you just want to keep him not developing and to make money from him.
So nice heā€™s enjoying school, Iā€™m glad he has people who are helping him develop and thrive. Unlike his mum who just wants to hold him back constantly, so he NEEDS her all his life because she has no one else.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So nice heā€™s enjoying school, Iā€™m glad he has people who are helping him develop and thrive. Unlike his mum who just wants to hold him back constantly, so he NEEDS her all his life because she has no one else.
This, I hope it is shown that max is a different child at school as they are obviously putting in the work unlike Steph, itā€™s so obvious sheā€™s been told to not post him.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I honestly donā€™t think itā€™s her . But she could have addressed it by saying oh itā€™s mistake blah blah . Sheā€™s more concerned with getting one over on the trolls and getting her views up she doesnā€™t care about the fact that sheā€™s posted private details on her page. What if that girls family saw that . Itā€™s not right . She should remove the post , but she wonā€™t . She only does that when sheā€™s wrong . When sheā€™s about to say where the girl is from she looks at her mum and says ā€œcan I say that ā€œ so she knows she was pushing it .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I honestly donā€™t think itā€™s her . But she could have addressed it by saying oh itā€™s mistake blah blah . Sheā€™s more concerned with getting one over on the trolls and getting her views up she doesnā€™t care about the fact that sheā€™s posted private details on her page. What if that girls family saw that . Itā€™s not right . She should remove the post , but she wonā€™t . She only does that when sheā€™s wrong . When sheā€™s about to say where the girl is from she looks at her mum and says ā€œcan I say that ā€œ so she knows she was pushing it .
And her mother says she can say it šŸ™„ mind you this from a middle aged woman who earlier advised on putting liquid detergent and fabric softener in the drum to make awful smelling tik tok stuff sheā€™s punting smell better.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And her mother says she can say it šŸ™„ mind you this from a middle aged woman who earlier advised on putting liquid detergent and fabric softener in the drum to make awful smelling tik tok stuff sheā€™s punting smell better.
Granny Lynn has just got new washing stuff and said the other stuff is se would rather believe her she just needs to open her eyes to a rat Steph is come on Lynn.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Also donā€™t think itā€™s her as she definitely wouldnā€™t have wore the s she had on today ! She would have went all amber herd into court .. she is an utter t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also donā€™t think itā€™s her as she definitely wouldnā€™t have wore the s she had on today ! She would have went all amber herd into court .. she is an utter t
She probably didnā€™t have to go in person thatā€™s why I think she was naming someone else but sheā€™s deleted her post obviously been pulled up about it.