Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Bet she is only doing it because the ranting ma has been doing posts all week and god love her has made herself ill, its a shame as she sat all day trying to get so if anyone deserves a ticket it’s her and not jump on the bang wagon vav, and her hair reveal will now be tomorrow for the ex hairdresser didn’t go dark again as she would look like a witch if she did.
This mornings video, she quite literally has copied Therantingma content

(Only hers with her awkward lipsynching) to try and prove a point

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Creasing at her but also pissed off as I know for a FACT she has NEVER been into Oasis!!
Lunatic and a scary one at that!! And using her ‘wealth’ again…let me know if anyone is selling ‘you can’t put a price on Oasis’ get help you absolute lying nut job. Only singer you have always been obsessed with is Beyoncé babe hence why you are labelled oor Beefy Aberdeen Beyonce 💋💋💋
Even slagged Liam off years ago babe said you didn’t get the fascination. But as usual you can’t remember your lies and jump on the bandwagon.Did you go seen Liam 2019 when he was here last ? No you never ( biggest fan) 🤣 And your hair looks s.
Fan me off 😮‍💨 and i can smell your pj’s though my phone 🤢🤢🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Creasing at her but also pissed off as I know for a FACT she has NEVER been into Oasis!!
Lunatic and a scary one at that!! And using her ‘wealth’ again…let me know if anyone is selling ‘you can’t put a price on Oasis’ get help you absolute lying nut job. Only singer you have always been obsessed with is Beyoncé babe hence why you are labelled oor Beefy Aberdeen Beyonce 💋💋💋
Even slagged Liam off years ago babe said you didn’t get the fascination. But as usual you can’t remember your lies and jump on the bandwagon.Did you go seen Liam 2019 when he was here last ? No you never ( biggest fan) 🤣 And your hair looks s.
Fan me off 😮‍💨 and i can smell your pj’s though my phone 🤢🤢🤢
She really does jump on the bandwagon and cling on to it for deal life with those thighs and dirty nails. Just cus she mimes badly to a few oasis well known songs, that she didn’t know all of, doesn’t make her fan, it makes her a bell end. We know she’s not a fan. She just has to use songs and bands that are “trending” now to get views and attention. And as for your “can’t put a price on oasis” staff you’re coming across as an even bigger t. You are the worst ball bag on TikTok. Be glad when you’re taken off it at last cus you are fing grim. Your content is dire and boring. You’re a moaning, negative t. And your hair is s. Good morrrnninnnn guyyssssss

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Rock Band GIF by Oasis
Chasing and trying to be Beyonce that’s where she was 😭😂😂😂😂😂

fing ‘Nowelle Gala Ger’ and Leeham Gala Ger’ herself. Rodent. Here for the day you get cancelled darling 💋💋💋

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The face every time the song changed and she didn’t know which one it was 🤣 If you were actually trying to get tickets using 3 phones and 2 laptops you would have known that was pretty stupid especially when the updates told you that. You are not an Oasis fan, you’re jumping on it for clout. FACT. Also Steph, name a Blur song 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4293.jpeg
    IMG_4293.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 84

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Of course she is a big Oasis fan!! Bore off Steph!

Girls aloud, taylor swift and now Oasis just to stay relevant!!

Never heard her play Oasis and probably only likes wonderwall and sings don't look back in anger when she's pissed with her ma!
NEVER! On her lives that’s because she’s never been an Oasis fan she’s just trying to stay relevant 😭😭😭

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
NEVER! On her lives that’s because she’s never been an Oasis fan she’s just trying to stay relevant 😭😭😭
She's a clout chaser FACT!!

In the words of Liam Gallagher “'Oh, I’ve heard Wonderwall a million times'. Well, you’re going to f**king hear it another million times."

I swear he foresaw the Beyonce of Aberdeen coming 🤣 Give us peace Stephanie and go back to Angel of My dreams!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She's a clout chaser FACT!!

In the words of Liam Gallagher “'Oh, I’ve heard Wonderwall a million times'. Well, you’re going to f**king hear it another million times."

I swear he foresaw the Beyonce of Aberdeen coming 🤣 Give us peace Stephanie and go back to Angel of My dreams!!
She’d be the t that would want Gary glitter tickets if he did a comeback (we know he won’t) whoever is gonna be making a comeback next she’ll be jumping on another bandwagon.

I love so many artists and bands & we go to many concerts (mainly 80/90s artists) and I’ve raised my boy as a retro kid so he loves all that too. She just sees whoever trending and she’s like oh go to love them so I can get a freebie ticket cos I’m the biggest ffluencer fan!

She blocked me yesterday for pointing that out so it’s defo true!

Attachments

• IMG_7129.jpeg
    IMG_7129.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 92

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Would love if she paid a fortune for tickets but since she reads here she might think twice, then again she could try Viagogo and pay £25k for 2 tickets. She does like to tell us she’s minted

Oasis have issued a warning to people against reselling tickets for their reunion tour – or buying those resold tickets – on the secondary market at vastly inflated prices.

The band said tickets “sold in breach of the terms and conditions will be cancelled by the promoters”.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
How many times did she film this to get lyrics right? She weren’t even a teen when oasis were massive she was primary school and probably listening to spice girls and boyzone!
I can absolutely vouch for that!! I am the same age as her but she is older and looks it!! I was a massive spice girls fan and boyzone, five and no doubt she was too. Majority of girls my age were all massive fans the spice girls were huge.

Having said that when I got to high school I got into the likes of red hot chilli peppers, the verve, linkin park, biffy Clyro, oasis, to name just a few. She was definitely into her dance music fin qfx, clubland! She was the teen who stood at the Waltzers hoping for a shag off the guys spinning ye!