Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The fk does she need 3 phones for ?! Hoose , mobile and ah , a burner . Even my spare phone no sim in it . Btw , yer hair looks bland and se . A Hairdresser ?!
Probably stole the phrase from someone else or a meme. All it does is make her look stupid because if she tried to get tickets she would have known there was a notification about trying on multiple devices. There were 4 of us trying to get tickets on our own accounts for every Edinburgh date and one trying Dublin I was the first one to get in the queue about an hour before they went on sale, the others took a lot longer but once I got in the next queue for buying them I ended up in the biggest one with 53k in front of me, that was the Tuesday date. Wonder what Stephs imaginary experience was, I’m sure she’ll take a bits from others and make one up. Which parent made Oasis a huge part of her life, not a hope in hell it was Mad Pam, how about dad who doesn’t speak to her and who she’s slagged off. Nope she can’t say it was him either. Her replies on her post are gold 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What have I just watched she couldn’t sing the lyrics if she try oh dear Steph call yourself a massive fan I am buckled if you wanted to buy tickets you would have paid 400/500 on them as their was still ones for sales in the evening but obviously you are wanting a freebie how tragic.

Think my post tipped her over the edge last night 😚🙈🤣 be fuming right who said I've not seen them 3 times who was it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will show them up all night learning there songs great content vav great content ❤️👏🏻🤣🤣

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
She is painting on bleach onto her ends and has foils on the top of her heed does it really look like she is going to the dark side Nicola you absolutely fanny.
IMG_4745.jpeg
Honestly hope all her hair snaps off lol absolute fool 😂 there's no way she's a qualified hairdresser 🙈her hair is an absolute riot, n vav hun u have defo over done it with the filler n botox 😳

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
And beefy, FYI, your hair is terrible. All the hair products you try to flog do nothing. Your hair has no shine or volume. Rat tails. It looks so bloody trashy. It ages you about 10 years.
Ssshhhhhh dinna tell her that!
Now she will have a makeover and get the Huns to tell her what to do with her hair!
Let’s leave her thinking she’s stuuunnniiinnngggggg.
Beefy your hair is fabulous just like you. Keep being you 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Honestly hope all her hair snaps off lol absolute fool 😂 there's no way she's a qualified hairdresser 🙈her hair is an absolute riot, n vav hun u have defo over done it with the filler n botox 😳
You missed out filter 😎 She really is a qualified hairdresser but she‘s pissed off so many in the industry she hasn’t worked in a salon for years, been doing her own thing including the lean to shed, sorry salon Petr built on to HIS house which hardly lasted any time as covid hit soon after she got started but then she was only doing a couple of days a week. Not a huge client list

CariadMawr79

Jul 20, 2024
Wales
Today’s Oasis instalment was toe curling.

I was doing some research for my day job and saw this…thought of the Vav

(Mind 2024)​

Histrionic personality disorder​

Most people enjoy being given compliments or positive feedback about their actions. But if you depend very heavily on being noticed, or are seeking approval so much that this affects your day-to-day living, you might get a diagnosis of histrionic personality disorder.
You may:
  • feel very uncomfortable if you are not the centre of attention
  • feel that you have to entertain people
  • constantly seek, or feel dependent on, the approval of others
  • make rash decisions
  • flirt or behave/dress provocatively to ensure that you remain the centre of attention
  • get a reputation for being dramatic and overemotional
  • be easily influenced by others.