Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her though. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting for you to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.
That's right, drugs and freaks go together in your reasoning don't they Beefy? Message on YOUR old twitter from your bus wanker days wondering why people would choose to be junkies and calling them freaks or words to that effect. NO?
So compassion and be kind didn't apply back then?
Also slating people for their weight and putting it on blast but because you've packed on the timber everyone has to "be kind". Been often said and not just here, no one gives a toss what your size is, 16/18 in trousers guesstimate, it's the fact that when you were smaller you decided to target a poor guy and girl and show your claws. Coming back at you to bite you on your considerable ass.

May 30, 2024
UK
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her thought. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting for you to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.
Beefy, Why does your Dad hate you?

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh the desperation 😅 she’s pulling every thing out she can to get engagement 🤪
And Beefy you are in no position to be using the word uneducated against anyone 😅 and remember CRETIN? Yes it’s saved even after your dirty delete 💋
What the ……..?????
She had the audacity to call someone uneducated?

That is ABSURD.

Beefers ….. you are as thick as s.
And very, very, very common.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her though. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting for you to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.

comedy central thank you GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Oh you are hilarious aren’t you?????

bluebutton

Sep 3, 2024
Dundee
Hey trolls, I have came from tattle as can't get logged back in. This whole oasis debacle... Here is my 2 pence worth. At the weekend I could not blast oasis 24/7 as I was so disappointed, I was bumped off when had tickets in basket and called a bot. I fell out with oasis haha and put the Roses on instead ( a new band wagon to jump on). And today saying I know all the words ... I mean what age are u? And to songs nobody knows ... I'll tell the jokes. I went to see Noel and Liam in solo gigs the other year. I was a teenager when oasis were FIRST big and have seen them on more than 1 occasion. I was also an underage raver from 1994 and I am 10 years older than her... She talks utter nonsense. Anyway here to the next bandwagon .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her videos are wild she doesn’t know people on the app but is allowed to have an opinion on them example the Tommy and molly doesn’t know them, plus it was 3 times you said you went go see oasis live now its I’ve seen them live where, when beefy also 4 LP that lily has that isn’t a fan they have all of them you clown just showing you read the pages and more tat to put into that beautiful house what a way to spend a day 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Her videos are wild she doesn’t know people on the app but is allowed to have an opinion on them example the Tommy and molly doesn’t know them, plus it was 3 times you said you went go see oasis live now its I’ve seen them live where, when beefy also 4 LP that lily has that isn’t a fan they have all of them you clown just showing you read the pages and more tat to put into that beautiful house what a way to spend a day 🤣
Need proof of the LP’s. Since she says everyone doesn’t have proof of what they say.

Show us Vavasis 🎶

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Also Staff, I don’t read those forums even tho it’s where I get my content from when I’m not punting tat, I know there are women in WhatsApp group (mystic staff) but I don’t know any of them, I’ve never met them, I didn’t know HAHM when I was stalking her with 👋 on Facebook. And even tho I don’t know any of them, I’m a different person from when they knew me. So believe me when I say I have always been a massive Oasis fan as has L even tho neither of us were old enough to be fans. Wonder who else is in the vinyl collection