Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Also Staff, I don’t read those forums even tho it’s where I get my content from when I’m not punting tat, I know there are women in WhatsApp group (mystic staff) but I don’t know any of them, I’ve never met them, I didn’t know HAHM when I was stalking her with 👋 on Facebook. And even tho I don’t know any of them, I’m a different person from when they knew me. So believe me when I say I have always been a massive Oasis fan as has L even tho neither of us were old enough to be fans. Wonder who else is in the vinyl collection
Tongue twister that is! 😂
But it sums her up perfectly

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her videos are wild she doesn’t know people on the app but is allowed to have an opinion on them example the Tommy and molly doesn’t know them, plus it was 3 times you said you went go see oasis live now its I’ve seen them live where, when beefy also 4 LP that lily has that isn’t a fan they have all of them you clown just showing you read the pages and more tat to put into that beautiful house what a way to spend a day 🤣

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Hey trolls, I have came from tattle as can't get logged back in. This whole oasis debacle... Here is my 2 pence worth. At the weekend I could not blast oasis 24/7 as I was so disappointed, I was bumped off when had tickets in basket and called a bot. I fell out with oasis haha and put the Roses on instead ( a new band wagon to jump on). And today saying I know all the words ... I mean what age are u? And to songs nobody knows ... I'll tell the jokes. I went to see Noel and Liam in solo gigs the other year. I was a teenager when oasis were FIRST big and have seen them on more than 1 occasion. I was also an underage raver from 1994 and I am 10 years older than her... She talks utter nonsense. Anyway here to the next bandwagon .
She sounds like my 8 year old arguing with her 7 year old cousin over who likes Taylor Swift more.

Felt the exact same disappointment in Oasis over the whole Ticketmaster shenanigans with thinking people were bots and the whole dynamic pricing thing. Wouldn't even say I was a massive fan, never seen them before, did see The Stone Roses 4 times after they reformed though. Was born in 83 and was too into Boyzone as a young teenager until I experienced my first T in the Park at 16 and my music tastes developed. I have seen Liam at the hydro and would loved to have seen Oasis but refuse to pay above face value because I wouldn't say I am their biggest fan. I enjoy their music but have other bands I prefer over them and it would be more going for me just for that experience because a lot of my favourite songs of theres are the more rare and b sides and probably wouldn't get played. Would never suggest that noone else knows my favourite songs 😂 what a tragedy she is.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
sing music video GIF

Hey my fellow freaky deakys 😘Having a wee caffeine injection just now. Cannot get into the working malarkey today.
Gonna pack it in and punt se on the Tikkytok shop. Heard its very lucrative if everything is your favourite product and you don't mind lifting ten layers off your skin off in one go.
Laters you freaks 😘

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She sounds like my 8 year old arguing with her 7 year old cousin over who likes Taylor Swift more.

Felt the exact same disappointment in Oasis over the whole Ticketmaster shenanigans with thinking people were bots and the whole dynamic pricing thing. Wouldn't even say I was a massive fan, never seen them before, did see The Stone Roses 4 times after they reformed though. Was born in 83 and was too into Boyzone as a young teenager until I experienced my first T in the Park at 16 and my music tastes developed. I have seen Liam at the hydro and would loved to have seen Oasis but refuse to pay above face value because I wouldn't say I am their biggest fan. I enjoy their music but have other bands I prefer over them and it would be more going for me just for that experience because a lot of my favourite songs of theres are the more rare and b sides and probably wouldn't get played. Would never suggest that noone else knows my favourite songs 😂 what a tragedy she is.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
That video, what the do🤣she’s rambling on and on, not educating people on anything. People these days know it’s not ok to say these words, I feel like it’s the older generations that probably wouldn’t even have TikTok or care what a daft cow from Aberdeen has to say (my opinion, you do obviously get the young ones just being disgusting). She’s doing anything to get the engagement and £ seeing as she isn’t allowed to show max.
“I’m so angry” .. my 2 year old is angrier when I tell him no for something, does she think she’s scary🤣”oh I’m shaking, I’m so angry” get a grip, it wasn’t even about max, it was about her her her, again.

“You wouldn’t say that infront of my because I’d put you in your place” I’m sure you’d need your slaggy Nana and your alky maw before you even thought about it, no one’s scared of you vav

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I’m baaaack! I see the donkey from shrek teeth is trying to bag free oasis tickets now and for no longer showing max she doesn’t half speak about him. So what’s it going to be? Instead of touting your son with disabilities for cash come and tell us all the things that apparently your followers don’t know about you! We already know you’re a complete t for starters, oh and you like oasis. Desperate times for engagement

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m still laughing at the at bampot earlier saying she is like ‘our drug’ no she’s out entertainment 🤣 and she is my gym motivation as I do not want legs and bum like that no thank you nor do I want an ozempic face so she’s my motivation to ‘do better’ shall we say 💋💋💋
She is a poisonous drug… cyanide