Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Oh the desperation 😅 she’s pulling every thing out she can to get engagement 🤪
And Beefy you are in no position to be using the word uneducated against anyone 😅 and remember CRETIN? Yes it’s saved even after your dirty delete 💋
So she allowed the horrible word cretin to be used just the other day several times and left the comments up but now her engagement is rock bottom and she CANT bring her child out she’s using this to try and get peoples backs up and educating us all ??? Don’t make me laugh she’s as thick as I’ve ever known

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
So she allowed the horrible word cretin to be used just the other day several times and left the comments up but now her engagement is rock bottom and she CANT bring her child out she’s using this to try and get peoples backs up and educating us all ??? Don’t make me laugh she’s as thick as I’ve ever known
She really is 🤯 mind blown!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
On Tattle today, screenshot from last year. So bloody true
She doesn’t educate anyone, she never goes to autism groups/charity support groups, nothing to help signpost families to anything, she hasn’t even learned any makaton sign language, doesn’t use visual communication aids. NOTHING. She DOES NOTHING except exploit that poor boy and show other parents that she too gets fed off having to push a buggy up hill and hates going out with him alone because he is difficult to handle.
do RIGHT OFF YOU DECEITFUL THIEVING b 🤬