Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She doesn’t educate anyone, she never goes to autism groups/charity support groups, nothing to help signpost families to anything, she hasn’t even learned any makaton sign language, doesn’t use visual communication aids. NOTHING. She DOES NOTHING except exploit that poor boy and show other parents that she too gets fed off having to push a buggy up hill and hates going out with him alone because he is difficult to handle.
do RIGHT OFF YOU DECEITFUL THIEVING b 🤬
Agree. Vav let me educate you yes using the word spastic in a derogatory way is awful but the words spastic ( for eg spastic cerebral palsy). And spasticity are still used in the medical community. There are more than a few types of cerebral palsy with spastic cerebral palsy being one of the most common . Has she ever revealed what type of CP max has ? Is it possible he has spastic CP and this is why she's so triggered because she's that uneducated she doesn't realise these words are still used daily by HP . She doesn't want max associated with the word spastic. I'm not a professional but the stiffness in his muscles and his leg gate as well as the bacclofen medication he takes id hazard a guess this is what he has . She's struggling to deal with his condition it's so obvious. She's not bothered about raising awareness about the word she is just embarrassed. Despite that as part of my job years ago I would take people with autism and CP out in their wheelchairs and unfortunately it was common for people to shout spastic at them mainly by immature children but sometimes by adults . I hope max is never called that but she's going to have to prepare yourself for it because its quite likely that will happen and she's going to have to learn to keep herself calm . If she's shaking with rage over a tiktok imagine it in real life . Never mind replying to some stupid tiktok what is she going to do in the middle of a shopping centre when that's shouted at max ? There will always be nasty , uneducated people . The word cretin in normally used in a derogatory sense by the same type of people .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She doesn’t educate anyone, she never goes to autism groups/charity support groups, nothing to help signpost families to anything, she hasn’t even learned any makaton sign language, doesn’t use visual communication aids. NOTHING. She DOES NOTHING except exploit that poor boy and show other parents that she too gets fed off having to push a buggy up hill and hates going out with him alone because he is difficult to handle.
do RIGHT OFF YOU DECEITFUL THIEVING b 🤬
Difficult to handle doesn’t say much for her knowledge of parenting a child with special needs. She treats him like a baby

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Wonder what 's happened when oot n aboot in the town . Doesn't look very happy . 🤔
She doesn’t judge 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t even know who she is because she lies to herself so much.

Anyway, is that her granda’s old work blazer?

No , not at all when she poked her nose in the Molly Mae / Tommy Fury nightclub scandal .