Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
You all get extremely annoyed 😂😂

Entertainment is usually something that entertains you and doesn't get you all worked up and defensive aswell as angered and annoyed.

That comment in itself about her being your "Entertainment" just goes to show that all the terrible and shocking things she has meant to have done is ultimately untrue and just purely put out there for "your entertainment". If these terrible and shocking allegations were any where near true, then I'm sure it wouldn't be down to being "your Entertainment" and would instead be something else far more important.

You've just said it yourself.

This is purely entertainment to you all and nothing else. This is nothing more than a group of women who are fueled with hatred towards another. Whilst you spread lies over social media and create serious false allegations to destroy another's life that's very obviously doing better than you all.

That one comment about this being "Entertainment" really goes to show what this is actually all about.

No, this is not Steph. Although if I was, I would very much take advantage of the fact that she can post whatever she likes. Whatever she is posting online on any platform, you are all going to run with it and she very clearly has the stand to have you all running in circles as she is the form of your "entertainment". If she's creative about this, you all could very well be the form of her "Entertainment"

Not that she should spend any time focusing on negativity, although she could and if she's not already having you all run with whatever she says and that in itself is a form of her "Entertainment" that she could have a good laugh at.

I know I would.
You are "the entertainment" now Sweetcheeks. You're quite easily annoyed aren't you?
Bring your toys and we'll play

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I got bored after the 3rd time you said entertainment 😴

😂😂 Me too !
Although her little theory on entertainment not usually meant to anger or annoy you is shot to s! I watch football every week for entertainment, it sure angers the s out of me and I'm known to get a tadge annoyed 😠 but do i still love watching it.... absofuckinglutely

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What I can't understand is them saying that we have lied about all the things she has done🙈🙈🙈🙈

You can't get through to them at all. Blows my mind that they will try and defend her over everything cause she would not at all. Vav is only out for herself and herself only. She can't even change for her kids and to me that says it all
She’s miserable like Aimee is and they think money, status and a fella will make them happy. So they both try and sell sell sell and make videos about their lives, trouble is they are not celebs, even though that’s how they perceive themselves, we see them as desperate QVC sales agents 🤭so they won’t have long term income from it or become famous and certainly won’t find a decent fella because their s show of a life is over documented and makes them look ridiculous 🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
You all get extremely annoyed 😂😂

Entertainment is usually something that entertains you and doesn't get you all worked up and defensive aswell as angered and annoyed.

That comment in itself about her being your "Entertainment" just goes to show that all the terrible and shocking things she has meant to have done is ultimately untrue and just purely put out there for "your entertainment". If these terrible and shocking allegations were any where near true, then I'm sure it wouldn't be down to being "your Entertainment" and would instead be something else far more important.

You've just said it yourself.

This is purely entertainment to you all and nothing else. This is nothing more than a group of women who are fueled with hatred towards another. Whilst you spread lies over social media and create serious false allegations to destroy another's life that's very obviously doing better than you all.

That one comment about this being "Entertainment" really goes to show what this is actually all about.

No, this is not Steph. Although if I was, I would very much take advantage of the fact that she can post whatever she likes. Whatever she is posting online on any platform, you are all going to run with it and she very clearly has the stand to have you all running in circles as she is the form of your "entertainment". If she's creative about this, you all could very well be the form of her "Entertainment"

Not that she should spend any time focusing on negativity, although she could and if she's not already having you all run with whatever she says and that in itself is a form of her "Entertainment" that she could have a good laugh at.

I know I would.

The "allegations" are in fact truths. She's a charity thief, s parent who uses her son for content, and a horrible partner to her previous partners. Loads more where that came from.
You ran with 1 comment that mentioned entertainment like it proves anything at all, never mind what you think you are trying to prove, which you aren't proving anything what so ever.
Anyway the carma train is coming for your queen and it is going to be brilliant.
Bye bye now.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
This bampot Yaz says because we find Beefy entertaining?? then that means the stuff she has done is untrue.
We said it ourselves. Eh?
Anyway, we do not find her heinous actions "entertaining", Yaz the word salad chef, quite the opposite really.
What we do find entertaining however is the way she tries yet fails dismally to make believe to herself and other deluded fools like yourself, that she is a positive person who helps others by being an asn advocate, a girl's girl, a single parent etc
Could really go on but it's too tedious yet laughable.
So do not think for a nano second that we find her behaviour towards others entertaining or that her past does not sit like a lead balloon. It did and still does and always will until she takes the mask off, which she does on occasion and 💥there she is in all her dangerous narc glory, own up and stop hurting other people.
You should rest your brain and fingers petal and keep drinking the kool aid.
Now your muted ❤️😘

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Where did anyone say we are entertained by the despicable things she’s done to people? Do tell what lies have been spread and false allegations have come from Tattle or CC. Steph is the expert on destroying peoples lives often with malicious lies and false allegations.

We are entertained by her desperate attempts to control the narrative, she really should see a doctor about her NPD altho it’s not curable and she doesn’t want help so she’s destined to always be an evil witch and lonely spinster. If not Steph then someone as dense as she is if you think she has us running around in circles and finds us entertaining, maybe someone like Aimee who also tries to control truth coming out.

She can’t stand her lies being called out, FACT. She doesn’t want the truth about the evil things she’s done to come out, FACT. Her whole content is negativity and that includes what she says about her son, that poor boy gets nothing positive said about him unless he does something that benefits her, FACT. Many of us on here know her FACT. What’s killing her is she doesn’t know who FACT

Another entertaining FACT, newbies coming on here spouting this garbage Like we’re going to say, aye ok hen we’ll shut up shop just because you want to create a false narrative that Steph is pure as snow, shes done nothing wrong her whole life, she’s a sweet angel. Puh-lease! Even her huns are seeing through the facade
Oh girl well bloody said! I could read that again it was so well put 👏 xx

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
[Just sick fed up of those mouth breathers. They are what is wrong not us. Turn a blind eye and alls good in their world. Could do anything in their eyes and they choose not to see or have a sense of outrage at what's been done to others.
Anyway, my man needs to come off nights and keep me "entertained" (that word again😁) , because answering back to those bams is not "entertaining" 😂.
I'm away to my kip now. Will not be replying to eejit no more.
Night y'all 😘

Last edited:

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
“do ye likely” “ isnt it lils” “do yeh think”
Sorry but surely not all aberdonians speak like that?? She speaks like a tit, anyone who isn’t Glaswegian and speaks like THAT, to me, is strange, and I’ve been hill walking, my first sons granda has climbed Ben Nevis 30 plus times, owns a multi million pound company in Roy bridge/ Ben Nevis and has done for plenty years.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I wonder whether she said for the house that I've bought on purpose knowing people would automatically say 'yay well done you've bought a house'? No she's not bought a house, she just loves spouting s to get more content now she can't film M.
Grow up Staff and get bliddy bizzy looking after your kids.
Which would be another example of her lies and manipulating. The embarrassment. Something for ”Yaz“ to chew on.