Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
“do ye likely” “ isnt it lils” “do yeh think”
Sorry but surely not all aberdonians speak like that?? She speaks like a tit, anyone who isn’t Glaswegian and speaks like THAT, to me, is strange, and I’ve been hill walking, my first sons granda has climbed Ben Nevis 30 plus times, owns a multi million pound company in Roy bridge/ Ben Nevis and has done for plenty years.
Nobody speaks like her anywhere including the accent because that’s another piece of her that’s false. You hear her real accent come out when she’s with the only family she’s got. They are all pretending, it’s like panto season all year round

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Morning trolls 😆😆

Just catching up

Has she bought a new house?! Who knows, I can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth

Everything she does is for attention & validation, but you can see she is a very unhappy which is why she has to go on and on about possessions, money, brands, gifts etc because truly happy people don't need to do that

PS just saw over on TL

She literally copied and pasted that Don't Gossip in the car video from Grace & Kelly, same music and everything without credit of course. Not an original thought!

May 24, 2024
The World
Morning trolls 😆😆

Just catching up

Has she bought a new house?! Who knows, I can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth

Everything she does is for attention & validation, but you can see she is a very unhappy which is why she has to go on and on about possessions, money, brands, gifts etc because truly happy people don't need to do that

PS just saw over on TL

She literally copied and pasted that Don't Gossip in the car video from Grace & Kelly, same music and everything without credit of course. Not an original thought!
Always proving she’s got no content of her own. 🫡

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
You all get extremely annoyed 😂😂

Entertainment is usually something that entertains you and doesn't get you all worked up and defensive aswell as angered and annoyed.

That comment in itself about her being your "Entertainment" just goes to show that all the terrible and shocking things she has meant to have done is ultimately untrue and just purely put out there for "your entertainment". If these terrible and shocking allegations were any where near true, then I'm sure it wouldn't be down to being "your Entertainment" and would instead be something else far more important.

You've just said it yourself.

This is purely entertainment to you all and nothing else. This is nothing more than a group of women who are fueled with hatred towards another. Whilst you spread lies over social media and create serious false allegations to destroy another's life that's very obviously doing better than you all.

That one comment about this being "Entertainment" really goes to show what this is actually all about.

No, this is not Steph. Although if I was, I would very much take advantage of the fact that she can post whatever she likes. Whatever she is posting online on any platform, you are all going to run with it and she very clearly has the stand to have you all running in circles as she is the form of your "entertainment". If she's creative about this, you all could very well be the form of her "Entertainment"

Not that she should spend any time focusing on negativity, although she could and if she's not already having you all run with whatever she says and that in itself is a form of her "Entertainment" that she could have a good laugh at.

I know I would.
Entertainment is just one of loads of reasons hun bun 💋💋💋good to see you narrowed one comment down and ran with it and it’s not ALLEGATIONS it’s all truth 😘🦬🥩 thieving lying minker . Ignore button activated 🤪

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Sorry is it entertainment you’re trying to say? Maybe say it a few more times to clarify it.
I don’t find her entertaining at all. She’s boring as do and she’s a nasty t. So if you want to lick her rim off you pop. Maybe just stop coming over here to read our opinions and facts.
Exactly …entertaining as in we can see the lies, the fake persona , the made up drama etc the constant tripping herself up I wasn’t meanings shes actually entertaining 😭😭😭 and we are here for the downfall 💋 can we talk about her being my motivation not to have a big arse as I mentioned that too Yaz??? Oh wait you are on ignore so happy chatting to yourself 💋

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Exactly …entertaining as in we can see the lies, the fake persona , the made up drama etc the constant tripping herself up I wasn’t meanings shes actually entertaining 😭😭😭 and we are here for the downfall 💋 can we talk about her being my motivation not to have a big arse as I mentioned that too Yaz???
I didn’t see your comment about entertainment.. but this yaz bird is just on one 😂

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
got about 50 pages to catch up on but just seen tik tok
Surely she ain’t bought a house ?
if she has then she will be downgrading as no way she could afford the likes of what she is currently in.
I’m sure if it is true there will be max related reasons for the smaller house.
it was too big for him , too close to a road , he doesn’t like cows

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s miserable like Aimee is and they think money, status and a fella will make them happy. So they both try and sell sell sell and make videos about their lives, trouble is they are not celebs, even though that’s how they perceive themselves, we see them as desperate QVC sales agents 🤭so they won’t have long term income from it or become famous and certainly won’t find a decent fella because their s show of a life is over documented and makes them look ridiculous 🙄

It really is a sad existence of a life. I would never ever want my life to be like that. Vav can only chuck around the jealous card to anyone who says anything against her, but in hindsight she is the one who is jealous. X

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
On buying property as “influencer “ my input.

On legal terms she is self employed or having a limited company. Both way only thing need to be proven is the last 3 yrs of income (some cases 5 ) In case earning capacity is showing upward 3 yrs is enough.
So if her books in order the whole process pretty much the same with mortgage as being employed. The length and amount depend on a down payment.
Would also add, in coming finances on a special need child also factor in. So if she was able to save up for let’s say 10-15% for down payment there is no bank would refuse to provide mortgage based on job tittle.

Only saying this as I’m a single mum (would mention how annoying the amount of stating I’m single in documents is crazy) who’s self employed (not influencer haha) and had experience on buying properties and it is relatively easy, for me it was my financial advisor who was dealing with the process I was in twice thru it.