Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
On buying property as “influencer “ my input.

On legal terms she is self employed or having a limited company. Both way only thing need to be proven is the last 3 yrs of income (some cases 5 ) In case earning capacity is showing upward 3 yrs is enough.
So if her books in order the whole process pretty much the same with mortgage as being employed. The length and amount depend on a down payment.
Would also add, in coming finances on a special need child also factor in. So if she was able to save up for let’s say 10-15% for down payment there is no bank would refuse to provide mortgage based on job tittle.

Only saying this as I’m a single mum (would mention how annoying the amount of stating I’m single in documents is crazy) who’s self employed (not influencer haha) and had experience on buying properties and it is relatively easy, for me it was my financial advisor who was dealing with the process I was in twice thru it.
Dont think she has 3 years income to prove and she only got an accountant about a year ago

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t watch her. Oh look at me I’m up at 5.15 let me show you guyyyssss. No one fing cares. Same as Aimee. Oh we don’t sleep much. We wake up early. Oh so kindly do off and then do off some more. Heard her sniff and had to turn it off. She’s knocks me sick.
And as far as dancing and no man breaking her heart she has to say this to prove she doesn’t want a fella. She does want a fella. But can’t get one. Or keep one. So she has to play the role of “unbothered Queen”. It’s fing embarrassing. The two of them are scruffy fs

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Her morning video going go bed 8.30/9pm no wonder she is up at 4am you wouldn’t think she was 37 🤣
Exactly that is 8 hours sleep the fing idiot 😂 nobody needs more than that much sleep. She’s an absolute weapon. Doesn’t even know what she’s saying herself I don’t think.
Does she think most people go to sleep at 8.30pm and sleep till like 8am …. Come on

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Dont think she has 3 years income to prove and she only got an accountant about a year ago
An accountant can shake your papers in proper books in no time prior to date as well. Somehow I don’t think vav could do tax return on a limited company (she doesn’t seem to have the intellect) so if she have a decent accountant I’m sure her books in order and the last 3 years I’m sure her income showing growing from home hair dressing to today.

Personally I’m not bothered if she ever gets a property just saying it’s well possible to do so.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
On buying property as “influencer “ my input.

On legal terms she is self employed or having a limited company. Both way only thing need to be proven is the last 3 yrs of income (some cases 5 ) In case earning capacity is showing upward 3 yrs is enough.
So if her books in order the whole process pretty much the same with mortgage as being employed. The length and amount depend on a down payment.
Would also add, in coming finances on a special need child also factor in. So if she was able to save up for let’s say 10-15% for down payment there is no bank would refuse to provide mortgage based on job tittle.

Only saying this as I’m a single mum (would mention how annoying the amount of stating I’m single in documents is crazy) who’s self employed (not influencer haha) and had experience on buying properties and it is relatively easy, for me it was my financial advisor who was dealing with the process I was in twice thru it.

I remember when holly from Geordie shore was buying a house with her husband her mortgage got refused because of her job tilte. Only reason she managed to get it was because she had her fitness business.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Can’t watch her. Oh look at me I’m up at 5.15 let me show you guyyyssss. No one fing cares. Same as Aimee. Oh we don’t sleep much. We wake up early. Oh so kindly do off and then do off some more. Heard her sniff and had to turn it off. She’s knocks me sick.
And as far as dancing and no man breaking her heart she has to say this to prove she doesn’t want a fella. She does want a fella. But can’t get one. Or keep one. So she has to play the role of “unbothered Queen”. It’s fing embarrassing. The two of them are scruffy fs
Aimless defo gets up makes a video and takes her sweaty herpes minge back to bed 🤣🤣

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I remember when holly from Geordie shore was buying a house with her husband her mortgage got refused because of her job tilte. Only reason she managed to get it was because she had her fitness business.
Her point was smart tho, she was going after a specific agreement. With the lowest interest! She couldn’t get that hence public bashing and oh poor me.

If they were willing to sign on higher interest rate they would get it then and there.

Higher interest rate goes on risky clients.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
S'ha hoore , classy ?! If I was in a house like that it , wouldn't be getting decored in tat she get's anyway . People with class and money have TASTE . One thing she hasn't . Like go to an art gallery and get a nice print for a few hundred quid rather than that dried hay on the wall ! I'd have a nice handmade carved wood burred table and chairs on that flagstone floor , no cheap se from Argos !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Her point was smart tho, she was going after a specific agreement. With the lowest interest! She couldn’t get that hence public bashing and oh poor me.

If they were willing to sign on higher interest rate they would get it then and there.

Higher interest rate goes on risky clients.

Oh I see I never knew that. I think she has worded the video wrong, I can't see her moving. She will need the same kind of house for all her stuff.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
“do ye likely” “ isnt it lils” “do yeh think”
Sorry but surely not all aberdonians speak like that?? She speaks like a tit, anyone who isn’t Glaswegian and speaks like THAT, to me, is strange, and I’ve been hill walking, my first sons granda has climbed Ben Nevis 30 plus times, owns a multi million pound company in Roy bridge/ Ben Nevis and has done for plenty years.
Unfortunately some Aberdonians do, the common as muck ones 🙈

May 30, 2024
UK
You all get extremely annoyed 😂😂

Entertainment is usually something that entertains you and doesn't get you all worked up and defensive aswell as angered and annoyed.

That comment in itself about her being your "Entertainment" just goes to show that all the terrible and shocking things she has meant to have done is ultimately untrue and just purely put out there for "your entertainment". If these terrible and shocking allegations were any where near true, then I'm sure it wouldn't be down to being "your Entertainment" and would instead be something else far more important.

You've just said it yourself.

This is purely entertainment to you all and nothing else. This is nothing more than a group of women who are fueled with hatred towards another. Whilst you spread lies over social media and create serious false allegations to destroy another's life that's very obviously doing better than you all.

That one comment about this being "Entertainment" really goes to show what this is actually all about.

No, this is not Steph. Although if I was, I would very much take advantage of the fact that she can post whatever she likes. Whatever she is posting online on any platform, you are all going to run with it and she very clearly has the stand to have you all running in circles as she is the form of your "entertainment". If she's creative about this, you all could very well be the form of her "Entertainment"

Not that she should spend any time focusing on negativity, although she could and if she's not already having you all run with whatever she says and that in itself is a form of her "Entertainment" that she could have a good laugh at.

I know I would.
Beefy, Why have you still not shown where you transferred the charity money to? It went into your personal bank account so it would only take you a few minutes online to shut us up with a screenshot