Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
It’s pathetic how she shows the time on her phone. She really is an embarrassment. Oh look at me I’m up early. She had over 8 hours sleep. She looks so annoyed or at least pretending to be annoyed. Then acts all positive about being up early. Max just trotting up the stairs to be at god knows what why she makes a poor me video. Embarrassing t

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Like the ice baths 😂
IMG_2665.jpeg
I would hope she does do them everyday or M will starve 😉 but no need to video them every day . Ever heard of overkill Staff? Of course you haven’t that’s why you use the same content over and over and over. Much like the miming to the same song over and over and over. You‘re a bore in your tik tok life and personal life, no wonder you’re single with no mates, real ones who live in the same area.

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
She doesn’t even turn round to check him on the stairs or see where he’s going, that blows my mind!

I think gammy faced Pammy is staying over, she seems to be there all times of the day and night - maybe would explain why Beefster ignored him, Iggy had already clocked in for the day.
And only the other day said he was falling over a lot ??? You wouldn't let him near stairs if this was actually true

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Fk off ! Wtf care's you're up at 4 am ( show's the phone with M on screen ( pushing boundaries , when she's been told to keep him off ) for folk to go awwwww and draw them in . Plus fk know's how her previous pinned packed lunch vid got over 600 k from , well a bunch of strangers from all over the world thinking she's a wonderful promoting SEN mum . She's desperate to slide him in for content . Poor mama bear .

Last edited:

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Has anyone noticed that the last few days she has said max is there but he’s been VERY quiet in the videos?
Just watched this mornings videos and when moat kids sleep from 7pm all the way until 4.30am they are bouncing off the walls, singing; shouting etc… and knowing that max is usually so loud he was silent this morning
I wonder if he is in her care?? Or if he’s upstairs and she’s filming? Be interesting to see how long she can keep him off or she’s been told by someone higher up to keep him off.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Yes I know she does. I've never ever heard that you can get teeth out with braces on. Yeah you are right she needs to bloody keep track of them. She lies about the stupidest pointless se. Yup it's dire her engagement. She will be dying inside that she can't show M. Wonder if she is still doing stuff with bperfect. Watch this she will do a video today 🤣🤣
You definitely need your teeth out before you get braces. My son had that and then the dentist told him it is best to get them out now before braces go on. It’s another lie.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I wonder if he is in her care?? Or if he’s upstairs and she’s filming? Be interesting to see how long she can keep him off or she’s been told by someone higher up to keep him off.
He’s there. Because he was in the background this morning

Attachments

• IMG_7316.png
    IMG_7316.png
    345 KB · Views: 22