Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Get stairgates before something happen's to your son ! Seeing TT is her priority . All these smellies , candles , s he could be getting into that may be toxic ( especially when he chews shoes ! ) Sorry , but seeing him walk up that stairs unassisted this a.m is not safeguarding a child with CP
She probably wasn’t even aware he had gone up, too busy with her bloody phone and filming as usual

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
You definitely need your teeth out before you get braces. My son had that and then the dentist told him it is best to get them out now before braces go on. It’s another lie.
My daughter had 4 removed prior to the appliance being fitted. And even after they were removed she had to wait weeks before they would fit the braces. She lied from the get go on that one. She is at the same clinic as my daughter we've seen her there once. I don't get why she lied about that. She definitely said braces were fitted and it was the day she bought the garden toys. Yet the lass apparently had teeth extracted a week before that. Another person on here confirmed their child was weeks after extraction same as my daughter.

In total that lassie has had 5 teeth removed she canna have much teeth left for the appliance to secure! Why is her followers not seeing that. Its a bloody fashion
statement these days not like when I was younger! Most people know how it works how the huns don't notice it beyond me!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
My daughter had 4 removed prior to the appliance being fitted. And even after they were removed she had to wait weeks before they would fit the braces. She lied from the get go on that one. She is at the same clinic as my daughter we've seen her there once. I don't get why she lied about that. She definitely said braces were fitted and it was the day she bought the garden toys. Yet the lass apparently had teeth extracted a week before that. Another person on here confirmed their child was weeks after extraction same as my daughter.

In total that lassie has had 5 teeth removed she canna have much teeth left for the appliance to secure! Why is her followers not seeing that. Its a bloody fashion
statement these days not like when I was younger! Most people know how it works how the huns don't notice it beyond me!
I had braces too and it was the exact same process as your daughter! Vav caught in yet another lie

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This morning video wow he struggles to watch and trips up enuff on holiday she thought he had a broken nose but she just goes up and down the stairs himself, plus going back to packed lunches and they didn’t get hardly any engagement, plus if lily has a tooth out she won’t have braces in like why lie, your son going to bed at 1910 of course he will be up at silly o’clock how tragic going to your bed at 8pm are you putting 70 not 38 Steph, boring yawn content.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You definitely need your teeth out before you get braces. My son had that and then the dentist told him it is best to get them out now before braces go on. It’s another lie.

Such a stupid pointless lie. Yes a lad in my oldest football team he needed to get teeth out then back and get his braces on.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Omfg , what's the drama with Aimless this morning ?! Something about the daughter's school shirt see through , with no under garment and someone commented it's not normal for someone to notice that ?! It's not normal for someone to un notice it either ya fkn wallopers ! Time out step for me today I think , these so called creators are boiling my pish .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

My son is at the same dentist. I've never seen her there yet 🙃 her face would be a picture if she seen me walking in🤣🤣🤣

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Omfg , what's the drama with Aimless this morning ?! Something about the daughter's school shirt see through , with no under garment and someone commented it's not normal for someone to notice that ?! It's not normal for someone to un notice it either ya fkn wallopers ! Time out step for me today I think , these so called creators are boiling my pish .
I think i’ll join you on the time out step before i say something i’ll NOT regret!

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
Like, steph, like, where, like, do ,like, you, like, think, like, said, like, photo, like, of, child, like, came, like, from?

Like, I am telling you right now, from my chest, like, do off. Like, far away. Like, are you OK? Give your head a wobble hun.

Stop 👏 posting 👏 kids 👏 online 👏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_131713_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_131713_TikTok.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 28

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is she for real, so the tweets and Facebook post you did years ago are ok you really are deluded, and trying to get yourself in the drama, your mate yaz was sleeping with her best mate partner and Aimee is just as interesting as you are, if you creators don’t want to get spoken about then get off the app Simple’s, you thrive on drama as your life is boring.
IMG_4817.png

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Like, steph, like, where, like, do ,like, you, like, think, like, said, like, photo, like, of, child, like, came, like, from?

Like, I am telling you right now, from my chest, like, do off. Like, far away. Like, are you OK? Give your head a wobble hun.

She speaks a heap of s she was happy to interact with an abuser and bully Chelsea on this app.

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland

She has the vocabulary of a 14 month child like like like like…….say it with chest say it with your own profile lol ehhhhh lots of us have already done tht on a public platform then u change the narrative to bullying now it’s back to if your gonna say it say it with your life attached but we have you fin donut s for brains! Which one is it say it? You can’t keep up with your own narrative nothing like seeking out a bit of drama she’s drying up in all aspect of her life ……hey sweetie you having a good read come suck comment cafe dry for some content cause it’s the only thing u do suck up is drama.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Hilarious 😆
Just stop exploiting your children on the internet for all the paedos and pervs to save 🙄

YOU MAKE THEM PUBLIC BY POSTING THEM ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM.

why do you think it’s acceptable to allow paedos and pervs who lurk on the internet to look at your children.

A nice photo of a lady on a TT account who commmets on your photos may not be a nice lady but a dirty paedo who saves them and alters the images.

SO GET fED AND do OFF