Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well you personally didn’t mind when you were exploiting your son all over the internet until you have been told to not do it happy to show him in the bath,sleeping when on a live with dad Sam and drugging him with gummies off Tik tok shop so what’s changed now, you inserting yourself into drama because your life is boring 😆
IMG_4824.jpeg
Let’s see how long this lasts then 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Well you personally didn’t mind when you were exploiting your son all over the internet until you have been told to not do it happy to show him in the bath,sleeping when on a live with dad Sam and drugging him with gummies off Tik tok shop so what’s changed now, you inserting yourself into drama because your life is boring 😆
IMG_4824.jpeg
After what they’ve done to her?!

she was exploiting her kid as much as possible! What a fing hypocrite

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I’m still trying to figure out how they call themselves creators , creators of what exactly. Now there are some amazing creators out there that deserve to be called creators. But those “ yer maw sells se on TikTok” are no more creators than i am. Vavroonie has no creation about her. She’s desperate for engagement so much so she spends money on likes , followers etc 😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Bet Annalivia doesn’t get the hate like Steph, Aimee, the Harv sisters. You know why?! Because she’s relatable, she is gracious, she is genuine, everything Steph isn’t and never will be. She oozes natural beauty and style with a fantastic family unit. She is liked online but offline too, again unlike you Steph. Annalivia is loved where she lives and won best NI social media personality last year and is shortlisted again. Ah Steph just give up now, you are not getting the life you want with this and never will.
The only way you would go up in my estimation would be if you spoke about Cammy , addressed the charity money, if it didn’t go in your bank then show where indigogo money went. Get some additional therapies for your son, get him involved with support groups. Until that day comes then you will always be classed as a Cnut.

Edit to add:
Trying to say you aren’t speaking about your own situation, load of balls, the venom is spitting out of you, you are pissed off that you cannot USE Max anymore , plain and simple.
The reason she doesn’t and won’t address it is because she will be annihilated. Only person who will destroy her is her

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
A NARC calling others narcs, educate yourself Steph 🤣
Couldn't wait to jump on this one to increase the engagement :rolleyes: . How many times are these utter weapons told to keep their kids off social media !! Its not the trolls fault Aimee put that shirt on her daughter and left a pic up where you could see her nipple ! Thats on Aimee ffs . Claims to have only taken it down to save her the headache. What is it Beefy preaches ?? Stay in your own lane ...maybe practice it then unless there's an opportunity to increase you s engagement

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Couldn't wait to jump on this one to increase the engagement :rolleyes: . How many times are these utter weapons told to keep their kids off social media !! It’s not the trolls fault Aimee put that shirt on her daughter and left a pic up where you could see her nipple ! Thats on Aimee ffs . Claims to have only taken it down to save her the headache. What is it Beefy preaches ?? Stay in your own lane ...maybe practice it then unless there's an opportunity to increase you s engagement
Basically using her Mate and Aimee is too thick to realise her engagement has been dire but use you’re mate who is getting called out to boost yours what a mate she is. 😆

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_4824.jpeg
She only agrees kids under 16 should be kept off social media because of what was done to her, such as getting called out for exploiting her vulnerable child? Ohhh kaaaay, so if nobody called her out she would think it’s ok to put kids on social media. Your child will already be on the dark web because of you posting him half naked, distressed etc thats what sickens us. Faux outrage for content 🙄 Make that make sense. You‘re really not ok Steph, really, really not ok.

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
She had loads of saves on one of the videos she posted of max in a vulnerable state, why would strangers want to save that ? Where will those images end up Steph you irresponsible b ! TikTok must be a pedos paradise as all these stupid ignorant mums are exploiting their kids for likes and cash !! Makes my blood boil. When my kids got to the age of about 9/10 they asked me not post any photos of them online, not that I did really anyway it would only be the odd pic in my Facebook where I kNOW all my friends. Max can’t tell her NO so he needs safeguarded by his other parent and his family.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So Princess Delulu has made a speech , who's pissed in her cornflakes ! That isn't about other creators at all . It's about narcissistic her ! We'll just forget the trouble and hate she's spread to others ?! Absolute fkn walloper . A narc never admits when they've done wrong . She's right all's she's got is her tat , plants and well , what's left of her family . The Heat is On 🎶 Idle threats , phoning people's work places again ?! Control , and suicide baiting . Honking behaviour !

Last edited:

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
People who have opinions and banter about these loonball "creators" on forums are not trolls . She really should look up the definition of that word. People have a right to express a viewpoint on any creator if said creator shuts down any form of discussion that they don't agree with. It's like that story The Emperors New Clothes, in other words just keep arse licking and alls well in the hood.
However, stop putting your kids on social media apps and no one would comment on them. Never have I commented on their kids and never would because at the end of the day it's not their fault that their parents do not respect their privacy. Best thing that happened from all of this was that wee guy getting privacy to live his wee life without getting viewed by strangers.

Mar 8, 2024
Steph do us all a fing favour and shut the do up rrriiggghhh!!! Jumping on the bandwagon for attention is pathetic rrrrriiiggghhhh!!! Aimee is a disgrace as are you. You are a pair of s mums who crave attention and comments off strangers. You have nothing else to talk about so you waffle on about trolls. Use have no business being over here or TL reading what we write. And tbh Steph I would not only say what I do to anyone I speak to including at my work place I’d happily say it to your fing ugly face and Aimee’s too. Don’t bang on about trolls when you are in fact a fing troll. You’re a nasty manipulative piece of s.