Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sounded cheap as do when she moved it to be honest…
I thought the same. Looks and sounds like it’s from Tik Tok shop. Ugly as do too. See what it looks like after a few uses. Pattern and gold will probably come off in a sink wash never mind the dishwasher and become a plain white pot 🤣 Have things gone sour that she’s now become Cherine 🤔

May 24, 2024
The World
I thought the same. Looks and sounds like it’s from Tik Tok shop. Ugly as do too. See what it looks like after a few uses. Pattern and gold will probably come off in a sink wash never mind the dishwasher and become a plain white pot 🤣 Have things gone sour that she’s now become Cherine 🤔
Probably can’t even hold on to the handle while she stirs the food as the whole thing is piping hot 😅

Here is someone else that thinks thst Cherine is a bit of a twunt. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cr1he4vog65h0f60a960.mp4
    2.8 MB

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Pasta bake is done in the oven, clue is in the name, however I can’t think of anything more foul tasting than any type of pasta with smoked sausage, sweetcorn and Cathedral City on top 🤢 Dry as do too as there was barely any sauce. Cooking tips from nana macaroni obvs. Cheap Tik Tok pot will have the enamel scratched already with that metal spoon

Rosie

Aug 29, 2024
Over the 🌈
I have come to say hello to the lovely Rosie as a little birdie told me where to find you. Hope you are ok.. ❤️xx
Aww nosey! I was just in from work bathed and getting fed then was going to pop onto the other page to wave from the other side. I'm doing OK, can't complain thank god! I hope you have been keeping well and you and that wee birdie have been keeping one another going 🥰 missed chatting to you both xx

Mar 8, 2024
Aww nosey! I was just in from work bathed and getting fed then was going to pop onto the other page to wave from the other side. I'm doing OK, can't complain thank god! I hope you have been keeping well and you and that wee birdie have been keeping one another going 🥰 missed chatting to you both xx
Same..we've spoke about u a few times (nice things lol) and hoped u were ok.❤️
I can't risk going over there again! I'm so glad u are ok xx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I can't with that video!! M screaming and banging in the back. She does not look or nothing. She really is the worst mother ever
I can’t leave my 2 year old for 2 minutes without him trying to climb on something, or try endanger himself somehow🤣(that’s with the house baby-proofed🤣). It only takes 2 seconds for something to happen, and he is neurotypical, so she shouldn’t be leaving him at all! She really is the stiest mum I’ve ever saw

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York