Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I’m not a fan either altho I have the glass cleaner with Eucalyptus and lemon. Why is she obsessed and prioritising laundry product smells over how good they are at cleaning your clothes πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I don’t care about the detergent smell as it gets rinsed out, I also prefer eco friendly stuff, not keen on all the extra things like scented pearls going down the drain. There are essential oils safe for fabric that you can use in the washing machine and dryer. Infusing a cloth or dryer ball with oils is the best for smell tho
It really is and it lasts longer

May 30, 2024
UK
Is showing a se Shein TikTok shop casserole dish content? No thanks Vav I will stick with my AGA cookware and my copper pans I buy in France.

Jesus Beefy your TikTok β€˜career’ is well and truly over.

I think Stephs employee Mad Iggy Pop Pam needs to get her Lelly Kelly’s on and get herself down to the dole office because I don’t think her role of PA/Cleaner/Babysitter for the Aberdeen Angus is going to last until she gets her pension

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Im here all night, 7 shows a week.

Im just home from a late night walk with my fella and got attacked by a bat πŸ˜‚ bounced itself right off my head and came back for seconds. I was running like Phoebe from friends as I didn’t want to stand on any frogs around the canal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omg no way, I had no idea bats attack people!

Ps Vav's content is dire, she must be raging!

May 24, 2024
The World
Omg no way, I had no idea bats attack people!

Ps Vav's content is dire, she must be raging!
No neither did i. I don’t know if the frog we stopped to look at was its best pal and it thought we were going to do something but bounced itself right off my head and then came back over my head.
I legged it screaming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Why the do do we need to see you sneezing beefy, we believe that you sneeze in the morning, no need to continue to provide video evidence. Edit it out, it’s surely within your CrEaToR abilities?

Also, wash your hands you clatty cow! You wiped sneeze all over the cupboard doors, onto the cereal boxes and probably had your hand in the one that you dished up as we’ve seen you do before 🀒

On the subject of clatty cows, take your make up off at night, before that plook on your face needs its own postcode πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I’m sure you have plenty se in that room that would do the job.

You’re not fooling anyone with your forced smile, Max’s stimming is going right through you. Love that for you. I bet you you’re not the only one counting down the days until his dad returns, the wee toot is too.

She’s annoyed me today. Evil cnut.

May 24, 2024
The World
Bad Day Smile GIF by Teachers on TV Land

Could she look any more irritated πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚