Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I thought the same. Looks and sounds like itโ€™s from Tik Tok shop. Ugly as do too. See what it looks like after a few uses. Pattern and gold will probably come off in a sink wash never mind the dishwasher and become a plain white pot ๐Ÿคฃ Have things gone sour that sheโ€™s now become Cherine ๐Ÿค”
I think the gold will melt off into her pasta sauce. She now sells saucepans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rosie

Aug 29, 2024
Over the ๐ŸŒˆ
Same..we've spoke about u a few times (nice things lol) and hoped u were ok.โค๏ธ
I can't risk going over there again! I'm so glad u are ok xx

Same..we've spoke about u a few times (nice things lol) and hoped u were ok.โค๏ธ
I can't risk going over there again! I'm so glad u are ok xx
I completely understand. I doubt I will be there other than to check in. Not worth it โค๏ธ aw thankyou! I needed the few weeks away, I was so done. But i definitely won't be on as much commenting. I will read though. Maybe we can make another page to chat on ๐Ÿฅฐ

Mar 8, 2024
I completely understand. I doubt I will be there other than to check in. Not worth it โค๏ธ aw thankyou! I needed the few weeks away, I was so done. But i definitely won't be on as much commenting. I will read though. Maybe we can make another page to chat on ๐Ÿฅฐ
@Standupifyouhateaimee if u hv any suggestions....xx
Genuinely so pleased to hear from you and that you are ok. ๐Ÿฉท xx

May 24, 2024
The World
Clever, very clever ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Im here all night, 7 shows a week.

Im just home from a late night walk with my fella and got attacked by a bat ๐Ÿ˜‚ bounced itself right off my head and came back for seconds. I was running like Phoebe from friends as I didnโ€™t want to stand on any frogs around the canal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Im here all night, 7 shows a week.

Im just home from a late night walk with my fella and got attacked by a bat ๐Ÿ˜‚ bounced itself right off my head and came back for seconds. I was running like Phoebe from friends as I didnโ€™t want to stand on any frogs around the canal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg, I would have been the same with high pitched screaming

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I've not shared my teatime delights for a while. Next time it will be out the Ginsters recipe book of deliciousness ๐Ÿ˜‰
Iโ€™m just back from holiday so not cooked much. Ate healthyโ€™ish except for the wine, cocktails and brandy sours ๐Ÿ˜Ž Was expecting to put on weight but pleasantly surprised it was just 3lbs. Done my meal plans for next week to get back on track even did my walking target today