Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bellend527

Mar 12, 2024
United Kingdom
Is showing a se Shein TikTok shop casserole dish content? No thanks Vav I will stick with my AGA cookware and my copper pans I buy in France.

Jesus Beefy your TikTok ‘career’ is well and truly over.

I think Stephs employee Mad Iggy Pop Pam needs to get her Lelly Kelly’s on and get herself down to the dole office because I don’t think her role of PA/Cleaner/Babysitter for the Aberdeen Angus is going to last until she gets her pension
You just won the Internet 🤣😭

May 30, 2024
UK
What’s with the face when slurping coffee, top lip disappears like she’s sucking it through her teeth? Like another chewin the fat character
I hate that too. Her top lip goes tight and disappears and the top teeth make her look like a horse when it curls it’s mouth back eating a carrot

Edit - @lexilou just seen your post with side by side Beefy and the Teeth 😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I wish she wouldn’t moan about his stimming and the different noises, it’s great that he can make different sounds and will hopefully help him become verbal one day
Instead of moaning, she could actually help him instead of loving herself in front of her phone. Poor bairn probably has sensory overload from all the smells of the nasty perfumes, air fresheners and laundry products she's trying to punt on tiktok and is vocally stimming to try regulate himself.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Im here all night, 7 shows a week.

Im just home from a late night walk with my fella and got attacked by a bat 😂 bounced itself right off my head and came back for seconds. I was running like Phoebe from friends as I didn’t want to stand on any frogs around the canal 😂😂

You sure it was not just a daddylonglegs🤣🤣🤣😛

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Knew she would use that comment it’s not a nice comment to make but you have to use it for content Steph when you were just slagging off your son for the noises he’s makes so are you any better?
View attachment v0f044gc0000cre6e3nog65g9g6m3v60.mp4
Imagine assuming everyone knows you're a mum to a disabled son 🙊 maybe videos of you exploiting your child haven't made it to this person's FYP and you're only reaching them now coz yer giving Avon/Betterware vibes now!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine assuming everyone knows you're a mum to a disabled son 🙊 maybe videos of you exploiting your child haven't made it to this person's FYP and you're only reaching them now coz yer giving Avon/Betterware vibes now!
Imagine her writing disabled son or Autistic son she can’t just say her son always has to label him.