Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_8131.jpeg This comment just shows you how fed up, egotistical and materialistic this absolute walloper is! ‘Don’t come for my kids’

Next breath…

‘But it’s okay I’m getting new boobs soon’

NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY NOR PRETTY BEEFY!
Ugly on the inside ugly on the outside!
The poison oozes out of your face.
I’ve had my titties done Beefy as have a few other on here mentioned I’ve noticed but it doesn’t change your personality and past unfortunately babes 💋💋💋 it also doesn’t make people envy you like you think 😂 it won’t change your mundane lonely life! It’s just tits 🤷🏻‍♀️ I look better in a dress but I actually have pals to go outwith etc but it’s not going to stop people calling you out they will be a brief happy phase like everything else in your lonely life you will get a wee high for a bit 😘
Someone should tell her it’s an uplift not new boobs, it’s her old ones pulled up and pinned. If nana was as a good seamstress as she says she is she could have done it for free like adjusting the shoulders on a dress, bit of lidocaine cream, needle and thread, Bobs yer uncle or was he the one nana shagged

Last edited:
May 30, 2024
UK
Someone is well triggered but she lets him eat shoes unsupervised and she is trying to educate people on that sensory toys are not good wow Steph pot and kettle.
View attachment export_1725899956795.mov
Why has she still got the dangerous half chewed toys? If they are that dangerous wouldn’t they be binned immediately? Knowing how careless Beefy is with her Invisalign mouth guard thing (is it two max has chewed) and her lack of safeguarding in general I would have got rid of those toys straightaway. Must have been waiting to use them in a clapback

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
IMG_8131.jpeg This comment just shows you how fed up, egotistical and materialistic this absolute walloper is! ‘Don’t come for my kids’

Next breath…

I’ve had my titties done Beefy as have a few other on here mentioned I’ve noticed but it doesn’t change your personality and past unfortunately babes 💋💋💋 it also doesn’t make people envy you like you think 😂 it won’t change your mundane lonely life! It’s just tits 🤷🏻‍♀️ I look better in a dress but I actually have pals to go outwith etc but it’s not going to stop people calling you out they will be a brief happy phase like everything else in your lonely life you will get a wee high for a bit 😘

Wow , really professional of a company to get involved in her rants . Be some budget end job . Not quite got the same ring to it as Harley Street does it ?! Dk off

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Next breath…

Nothing says we’re giving you a freebie for promotion than being in her comments. I’m not sure who’s the most desperate

Mar 11, 2024
uk
That’s pretty shoddy of the company to be posting comments like that. Give you a big hug???? It’s a client you bunch of unprofessional numpties NOT your best mate. If I were looking for a procedure I’d strike off the ones offering me a hug and wine straight away….. that’s makes me shudder…….. its a bit creepy to be honest.
Very unprofessional

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
That’s pretty shoddy of the company to be posting comments like that. Give you a big hug???? It’s a client you bunch of unprofessional numpties NOT your best mate. If I were looking for a procedure I’d strike off the ones offering me a hug and wine straight away….. that’s makes me shudder…….. its a bit creepy to be honest.

Can you imagine , probably look like Dugheed in a Barbie pink mini overall dress , stilettos and ankle chain running the show . Fake as fk . com . Well they will be , excuse the pun . 🤣