Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
She's venting her frustration because she can't post him, so she's went into a ranting rage and talking about him instead as she knows she'll gain yet more attention.
Why are you ranting Vav? Withdrawal symptoms of posting wank material for the sleazy b'stards who save videos of a poor defenseless child in his nappy or in the nip?

Take your own advice and get your empty head checked. You're not well.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The legal route makes me howl. Also when she tells us to educate ourselves, this coming from one of the most uneducated people I have seen on TikTok. Max has an immaculate diet, yes that dried pasta that you add milk to from a packet and the catering size bags of chocolate crepes certainly are the height of nouvelle cuisine Vav.

You know Beefy, if you weren’t so stupid you would learn that these rants and lies give us something to talk about so you should keep quiet. If you were clever you wouldn’t react, that’s how I would do it if I was an ‘influencer’😂 I wouldn’t let us trolls know how bothered I was, but you are too thick to play the game.

Please do carry on being the uneducated fool you are so we can continue to laugh at you and give a cheer when your TikTok career comes to an end. I can see it coming
On the point of telling people to educate themselves, cant say immaculate is a word to describe food or someones diet. Heres a hint for you Steph, immaculate is the opposite of your pal Aimee’s house, it’s also the opposite of your manky hands and nails

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Honest to do , I wish I hadn't went on . Mrs Angry on one , over her own irresponsibility of actions . These dog toys are a choking hazard for dogs never mind a child , my Staffie got teeth on him like jaws ! and be a vet job . What an absolute moron . Christ , she even describes her child like a destructable dog with a toy ! WATCH YOUR CHILD then and not leave things like that lying about . Holy fk , it's common sense . Have a word with yourself and stop getting angry at folk speaking the truth . The big yellow bus to the funny farm awaits you . Oh and stop making clap backs for clout since your 462.5 K followers ratings are pish . Ooooh a Dolce and Gabana shoe .... and ?!

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
t !! Buy better ones then you miserable cow
Excatly thoses hardly look like something most Sen mums would buy but they still wouldn’t buy dog toys, the amount of money she has made off max get him better ones and how vile did she look when she said he chews threw ones in no time like she is angry she has to buy him more but can buy s tat off Tik tok shop educate yourself beefy oh and if you say it with your chest unblock Cheryl and not just get your Huns to do it for you but your all talk and your Huns are just as much bullies sending private messages to people.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yep never just think creators just remove videos in fear

They get mass reported and attacked by the huns

Seen it loads with Vav and Aimless, they're masters of gaslighting & manipulation. Anything to play victim!
I am glad Cheryl has put that up and she isn’t one for backing down either but vav would never call her out she just gets her Huns to do it for her.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_8131.jpeg This comment just shows you how fed up, egotistical and materialistic this absolute walloper is! ‘Don’t come for my kids’

Next breath…

‘But it’s okay I’m getting new boobs soon’

NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY NOR PRETTY BEEFY!
Ugly on the inside ugly on the outside!
The poison oozes out of your face.
I’ve had my titties done Beefy as have a few other on here mentioned I’ve noticed but it doesn’t change your personality and past unfortunately babes 💋💋💋 it also doesn’t make people envy you like you think 😂 it won’t change your mundane lonely life! It’s just tits 🤷🏻‍♀️ I look better in a dress but I actually have pals to go outwith etc but it’s not going to stop people calling you out they will be a brief happy phase like everything else in your lonely life you will get a wee high for a bit 😘

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Someone is well triggered but she lets him eat shoes unsupervised and she is trying to educate people on that sensory toys are not good wow Steph pot and kettle.
View attachment export_1725899956795.mov
Why does she have them for a video if she doesn’t give him sensory toys, surely you throw them out immediately 🤔 hilarious clap back

Last edited: