Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ooofffff the toys that she shows are actually not for chewing that’s not the purpose of them!!!
She’s been giving him the wrong toys all along!
So she really need educating!!!!
Best delete that video beefy where you show he has chewed them that aren’t meant for chewing!!!
Of course she has ! She’s a fing Idiot . She shows herself up all the time ! Total clown

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
I would never put myself under the care of anyone that needs to give freebies like this away to drum up business that’s a few breast augmentations and balloons Ive seen that they have gifted out! surely if the clinic was that great they would have no time to do all these bams for nowt thinking a herd are going to stomp through their clinic doors
And there we all were ready to all get uplifts and implants by this company!
But alas they have shown how they are unprofessional by offering wine and hugs to potential patients?
I can only imagine the tales of woe that she has told them about how hard her life is being in the public eye and how she never choose the “fame” it found her, she can’t have any friend’s or boyfriends only followers as her “fame “ has scared them all away.
The company sound vile and creepy and even sleezy!
Beefy enjoy your sleezy tits 😆

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Oh my word.. just saw her rant video.. I can’t express how embarrassed I am by this t. She doesn’t even know what to be saying cus she’s just waffling anger. Won’t say the dog section cus it’s fing awful to say let alone buy stuff from. No professionals have been to “that section” for max. They need to be sacked if this is true. She can’t even use “ “ correctly. It’s beyond mortifying how to thick she is. He’s cleans every single minute. do off.. he just wanders round the gaff whilst his ma eye fs herself.
Acting all hard in her car swearing.. I’d love to see this t face to face. He gets the best care.. not from you. Why is she so bothered by strangers? I think it’s draining for her to always feel this negative and fy. Clapping back constantly cus she has do all else to talk about. Sad little life Jane. Also your face looks haggard. You may be skinnier but you look older. And uglier and that rant video shows your really ugly side. You’re a t and you always will be. Not a good mum at all. You used the child for views. You moan about him. He embarrasses you. You complain about the child more than enough.
Your miming and yes/no to his sensory toys is fing ridiculous. You look like glow by chloe when she does her silent talking and thumbs up/down try ons.
As if you could even be arsed to get this annoyed over strangers opinions. Why does she get so bothered. Like cat piss crier. It has to be attention and views. Both clearly unhinged and tapped in the head

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And she only know one Autistic child and folk are ment to Believe what she says plus the toys in her post aren’t even ones to chew so her post is pointless he shouldn’t be unsupervised to be able to chew on them and especially not on a lanyard so maybe you need to educate yourself thoses toys are for touch sensory not for chewing beefy. IMG_5015.jpeg

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
And there we all were ready to all get uplifts and implants by this company!
But alas they have shown how they are unprofessional by offering wine and hugs to potential patients?
I can only imagine the tales of woe that she has told them about how hard her life is being in the public eye and how she never choose the “fame” it found her, she can’t have any friend’s or boyfriends only followers as her “fame “ has scared them all away.
The company sound vile and creepy and even sle
Beefy enjoy your sleezy tits 😆
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Can you imagine if nobody made videos about her or trolled her ?? What would her content be ? Moan and clap back all you like babe , you need us , we don’t need you . We all have life’s to live

That's all Roma's content is of late ... Clapbacks to comments . Why not ignore and move on ( not that she's in Vav's league for the BAMometer ) However, still bring's it to attention.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Fk that , if I had money to burn on that I'd be upgrading my BMW to an M3 ! Away and don't talk pish , these prices are mad .
They really are 😱 I was just short of 5k for mine, had a few appointments prior, my pre op, my surgery, overnight stay, fed/watered, all my meds and 3/4 check ups after. There to answer the phone day or night, even though I knew him personally he’s like that with all his patients. Would I hell pay that for in and out in a day

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
They really are 😱 I was just short of 5k for mine, had a few appointments prior, my pre op, my surgery, overnight stay, fed/watered, all my meds and 3/4 check ups after. There to answer the phone day or night, even though I knew him personally he’s like that with all his patients. Would I hell pay that for in and out in a day
There Trustpilot reviews aren’t great their aftercare is shocking apparently but beefy wouldn’t have researched any of that.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
There Trustpilot reviews aren’t great their aftercare is shocking apparently but beefy wouldn’t have researched any of that.
No chance she has. I researched a lot, I had 3 surgeons that I whittled it down to. 2 of them I worked with in the nhs and chose to go with the one I did, as I carry a rare blood disorder and he knew all the ins and outs of it so I knew I was in safe hands. I really don’t think she has thought any of it through, recovery etc she’s just like check me getting new boobs, unfortunately Vag your attitude and personality will still stink hen. It’s not exactly a flex anyways or anything for anyone to be jealous of but that will be her, they’re just jealous 😂😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
A cosmetic surgery business sharing Victoria Derbyshire post and also I wonder if they will confirm if beefy pays for her herself. They have reshared every post holly has done about her surgery.
IMG_5020.jpeg IMG_5019.jpeg
I don’t think a company should be getting this involved with patients or disclosing financial matters. Whether the ‘influencer’ agrees or not.

I remember when cosmedicare started, there was a position going I could have slipped in to, but I moved to a different trade.
On their instagram one of the females making an advert and selling a procedure only just moved to the company few years ago, she was a wedding co ordinator at a hotel in Edinburgh. Only experience she has in cosmetic care is what’s she’s learned in that time and now face of an advert about a procedure.

I think that says a lot about the company

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
And she only know one Autistic child and folk are ment to Believe what she says plus the toys in her post aren’t even ones to chew so her post is pointless he shouldn’t be unsupervised to be able to chew on them and especially not on a lanyard so maybe you need to educate yourself thoses toys are for touch sensory not for chewing beefy. IMG_5015.jpeg
Her ozempic face 😳😳😳💀💀
How can she think that looks good???
Sorted for Halloween coming up 💀