Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
More waffle from the triggered one. You changed your content to benefit you, it’s always about attention with you and that’s why you’re called out. Who is this group of women you keep mentioning, come on say their names with your saggy chest. Also if and that’s a big if, anyone has phoned social services how can that be putting her kids in danger 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_4078.jpeg
    IMG_4078.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Had a quick dive into chewable sensory toys, the red one on the rope, a chew buddy stickman. It comes in 2 chewable strengths, the red that she has is NOT the tough version. It’s also not suitable for his age, there are a couple of items in the age 5 category but this is not one of them.

If I can find this out in 2 mins with no experience of autistic children (only adults), it blows my mind thar Beefy can’t put in the effort and provide the best for Max’s needs. I wouldn’t give my dog the toys from B&M/HB, let alone a child!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
More waffle from the triggered one. You changed your content to benefit you, it’s always about attention with you and that’s why you’re called out. Who is this group of women you keep mentioning, come on say their names with your saggy chest. Also if and that’s a big if, anyone has phoned social services how can that be putting her kids in danger 🤔
The only danger to those kids is Beefy herself!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yawn yawn yawn could only last 2 mins watching that absolute rubbish, it’s not a group of women it’s men aswell and it’s far far more than a group of women Steph but you are too thick to realise, read the labels of the dog toys the one you bought said keep out of children reach and folk are not saying it’s to do with giving it to a dog then a child dog toys are made with different materials some are actually toxic to bloody dogs you thick t, and if max biting and chewing is as bad as you says then you don’t supervise him as he wouldn’t be able to chew on things if you did what part of that aren’t you getting and I will say it again it’s not just a group of women calling out your s parenting it’s plenty of people, Christ your son wouldn’t have outdoor toys if it wasn’t for the pages you should be thanking folk 😆

Mar 11, 2024
uk
‘I don’t want people to feel inadequate’.. did she say that?

That is a BEACON red light warning to her followers as to what she thinks of them.
She has no idea what her followers kids rooms are like.
She just instantly feels better and more equipped than them all.
It’s not even your house Steph, regardless if you can afford the rent, it’s someone else’s hard cash and graft for you to use.

She is a grade A t 😂😂😂😂
The more she speaks the less there is to like.
Yet does numerous posts of her pooie vuitton buys, lelli kellis, her car, bragging she bought the house when it was a lie 😂😂😂
but people might feel inadequate over her sons bedroom with a few books in and a tiger on the wall ooh I’m quaking 😂

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’m raging… I dont show max’s room and show what I do for my son because I don”t want people to feel inadequate!! My sons room looks nothing like max’s but not one part of me feels inadequate to her! Just shows how much she values materialistic things! Showing her true colours there. I know my worth and I’m not talking about how much money I have!
I stopped watching as soon as she said that ! What a condescending cow !! He has a trampoline and a swing … that he could have had a year ago you daft bint ! Boils my blood this cow ! I’ll never feel inadequate to that ugly wee rat !

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I didn’t realise she was going to be out the same day 😱 surely not after a general anaesthetic? I received the same care as you, I assumed that was standard, now I’m thinking not 😬
My friend had a GA and was out the same day, then and that elanic clinic do the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ they wanted to keep me in a second day as my blood pressure was in my boots but as I’m medically trained they allowed me home as long as I contacted them if I felt unwell but I was only 8st 😭 so that played a part in it and my BP drops often with a condition I have but I know what I’m doing. She’s honestly not got a clue

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Had a quick dive into chewable sensory toys, the red one on the rope, a chew buddy stickman. It comes in 2 chewable strengths, the red that she has is NOT the tough version. It’s also not suitable for his age, there are a couple of items in the age 5 category but this is not one of them.

If I can find this out in 2 mins with no experience of autistic children (only adults), it blows my mind thar Beefy can’t put in the effort and provide the best for Max’s needs. I wouldn’t give my dog the toys from B&M/HB, let alone a child!
Wonder what would happen if this was posted on her comment section 🤔

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
My friend had a GA and was out the same day, then and that elanic clinic do the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ they wanted to keep me in a second day as my blood pressure was in my boots but as I’m medically trained they allowed me home as long as I contacted them if I felt unwell but I was only 8st 😭 so that played a part in it and my BP drops often with a condition I have but I know what I’m doing. She’s honestly not got a clue
Holly was in and out in one day with hers

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Doesn’t want the “poor people” who follow her to feel inadequate is what I took from that.
Vav, like seriously WHO, just WHO tf do you think you are? You’re a fing council estate reprobate, chavvy, cheap and tacky b.
If you don’t want the peasants to feel inadequate then stop badgering on about your new tits. fing mink

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her Huns are wild, Steph and her mum was the people who said for lily to not play with naughty children like Sen kids and the boring jealousy unblock people Steph and say it with your chest as you so like to do.
IMG_5021.jpeg IMG_5022.jpeg IMG_5023.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her Huns are wild, Steph and her mum was the people who said for lily to not play with naughty children like Sen kids and the boring jealousy unblock people Steph and say it with your chest as you so like to do.
IMG_5021.jpeg IMG_5022.jpeg IMG_5023.jpeg

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Not a chance I’d be giving those clinics my cash, there can be so many complications after GA. Can see their priority isn’t care..

May 24, 2024
The World
Looked like she was trying to keep her teeth in 😂
Robin Williams Movie GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment