Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She is really a delusional fool , mad Pam and nana enable this idiot. Go on professionals advice 😂😂 wtf. So why does he not where the leg splints he was measured for. All she waffles on about is his Autism. So what he has autism so do millions of others but don’t see them labelling their kids or using it as an excuse for behaviour. Autistic children still need boundaries. She’s a different version of Mad. Her life consists around clap backs and the vanity of how she looks. She currently looks like methadone mick. Nobody cares what you eat or feed your kids it’s the constant lies and craving attention. Such a sad sad life

Mar 11, 2024
uk
They must thing she’s going to get a lot of clients for them but in reality if anything goes wrong they better be prepared for their TT slagging 😂
The type of people that follow her and are up her arse are definitely not the mams that are going to be wanting surgery or be able to pay for it, her followers are a stereotypical set of crackpots 😂

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
I’m raging… I dont show max’s room and show what I do for my son because I don”t want people to feel inadequate!! My sons room looks nothing like max’s but not one part of me feels inadequate to her! Just shows how much she values materialistic things! Showing her true colours there. I know my worth and I’m not talking about how much money I have!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
They really are 😱 I was just short of 5k for mine, had a few appointments prior, my pre op, my surgery, overnight stay, fed/watered, all my meds and 3/4 check ups after. There to answer the phone day or night, even though I knew him personally he’s like that with all his patients. Would I hell pay that for in and out in a day
I didn’t realise she was going to be out the same day 😱 surely not after a general anaesthetic? I received the same care as you, I assumed that was standard, now I’m thinking not 😬

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I don’t think a company should be getting this involved with patients or disclosing financial matters. Whether the ‘influencer’ agrees or not.

I remember when cosmedicare started, there was a position going I could have slipped in to, but I moved to a different trade.
On their instagram one of the females making an advert and selling a procedure only just moved to the company few years ago, she was a wedding co ordinator at a hotel in Edinburgh. Only experience she has in cosmetic care is what’s she’s learned in that time and now face of an advert about a procedure.

I think that says a lot about the company
Similar to a lot of these cosmetic places that have popped up over the years. My beauty therapist who has been in the game for years was telling me about some of the online courses available for anyone and their dog. It’s shocking

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Not even 7:30 and she’s already on one.. oh do off beefy
Is she STILL going on about it hahahhaa

Triggered much 😂😂😂

“ all these women think they’re better than every woman in the world “

Ermm no we don’t , also we do not think we are better than you- we 1000% know we are better than you!!! Nobody has spoke of any other woman apart from you - so stop trying to put words in our mouths and tell people what we feel.

Also, you are just showing how bothered you are, by waking up first thing and it’s STILL on your mind. You are still giving it air time, the more people you direct here, the more find out about the real you - there has been a few heads turned recently - so please continue 😂😂

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
Not even 7:30 and she’s already on one.. oh do off beefy
She’s posted yet another NEGATIVE rant, and preaching about positivity 😵‍💫Also why would someone who thinks they’re such an amazing advocate for SEN mums, think anyone would ever feel inadequate as a mum because they can’t afford what she BUYS for her son?!

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I’m raging… I dont show max’s room and show what I do for my son because I don”t want people to feel inadequate!! My son’s room looks nothing like max’s but not one part of me feels inadequate to her! Just shows how much she values materialistic things! Showing her true colours there. I know my worth and I’m not talking about how much money I have!
Also speaking like he’s always had these things, if it wasn’t for the ‘trolls’ he’d still have hee haw in the garden 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Similar to a lot of these cosmetic places that have popped up over the years. My beauty therapist who has been in the game for years was telling me about some of the online courses available for anyone and their dog. It’s shocking
I’ve seen ads for aesthetic courses, it’s frightening who could be injecting your face! I’ve only ever used those with a medical background, Gemma the wax queen or whatever will not be touching my face 😱

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m raging… I dont show max’s room and show what I do for my son because I don”t want people to feel inadequate!! My sons room looks nothing like max’s but not one part of me feels inadequate to her! Just shows how much she values materialistic things! Showing her true colours there. I know my worth and I’m not talking about how much money I have!
‘I don’t want people to feel inadequate’.. did she say that?

That is a BEACON red light warning to her followers as to what she thinks of them.
She has no idea what her followers kids rooms are like.
She just instantly feels better and more equipped than them all.
It’s not even your house Steph, regardless if you can afford the rent, it’s someone else’s hard cash and graft for you to use.

She is a grade A t 😂😂😂😂
The more she speaks the less there is to like.