Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
And that’s it just clicked with her, she’s as thick as s!! No one comes for her children either it’s the way she parents her children 🤦🏻‍♀️
So he’s managed to eat a d&g shoe, a croc and whatever else she said… so Vag you need to ask yourself how he managed to eat through a shoe so quickly without you noticing to prevent it 🤬 some of you know what type of dogs I have and I’m telling you, no way would they get to eat through a shoe so quick I never realised and Vag no way has M got the same bite force as them 😏
B&M advise you bin the dog toys if they start to rip etc and she's letting him chew all the way through them ???? What the actual do ? Is this why she's just said he's worse than a puppy ?? Wow just wow so your son is below a dog ? Coz that's how your comment sounds to me and probably others . Aye vav just you go swanning off playing make believe celebrity where anyone new people you meet will soon see your track record . When you start coming to terms with the fact you need to spend your time more wisely and it's not some imaginary "group of women" from Aberdeen that are calling you out the better it will be for you and max but I think your panicking because your not coping with him and feeling guilty because you actually feel angry at him a lot of the time or at least thats what it's beginning to sound like . I'm absolutely appalled at her telling the internet he eats through shoes (. Had to be a designer name of course ). That video is just further evidence for Petr and the authorities. Vav your child needs serious help if he's doing what your claiming and fast your in trouble and you know it .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Totally agree positive thoughts bring positive things and negativity breeds negativity. Thing is Steph, you’re the one creating negativity, our lives are running tickety boo because we haven’t done the evil things you have. Connecting with someones abuser is exactly who you are, vindictive and evil. I’m a firm believer in things happen for a reason which is why you trying to be Tik Tok famous is sublime. You just don’t get it. Your infamy from local to global is karma in action.

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
I have just had a squint on TL and somebody mentions the farts at the end of this morning’s rant.

100% …… two farts at the end.

Have a listen.
I know it’s the cup, but I just want to leave it with her arse squeeking with her rage 😂 the toys where she shows and makes her gnawing faces and actions are not for chewing at all! So she defo needs to be educated on what the right toys for her son are! Shes an arsehole ranting about people teaching their children not to bully her son? she thought she was smart there and had a we brain fart you can see it on her face and it’s hilarious to watch, I bet she makes the witches watch and make them agree with her lol isn’t that right nana sure I’m right ?!!?? Sure I’m right mad Pam? Lils? I’m so right am I?

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Mmmyyyyy goooddddd she canna even have a fart but people are trolling her!!!! Canna make a coffee but people troll her!!
Jeez I’m so jealous of her life people!!! and as soon as L’Oreal started using her and all the cheap ads on tiktok I stopped buying them! They are now low grade collection 2000 list! se!
And a big live at the end of the month guys? Wonder how this will go and I now think TikTok love the dirty drama she brings! Hunny it’s ssstttuuunnniiinnggg my nana has them in all the colours and she is such a savage! Isn’t that right nana???

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
good things happen to people who treat people like tit and change the whole person they are but elements of it shine thru daily, how any brand can invite her anywhere is beyond me when they look at her page it should be a totally give away what kind of person she is the huge live with L’Oréal so your a sales person again and the live at the end of the month your a sales person they are just using you and your hoping your followers buy the tit your trying to punt, no brands in Aberdeen ever work with you that would be more of a kick in the teeth for me than L’Oréal who still test on animals and BPerfect who’s morals have gone out the window as they should have dropped you by now.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
504ED2F7-F2FC-4744-A670-20956458B6A8.jpeg
Those toys are from SHEIN & for the water. Thought I recognised them. Bought them for my kids for holidays this year (& they were se 😂😂)
So why has she kept them all if there no use I'll tell you why because she's probably still giving them to him they'll all be in a box ready to dish out to him to keep him quiet. Why else would you keep them ?