Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Why oh why do her and amiee always have such gross minging hair?? You can tell it smells from lack of washing it. For a hairdresser, its shocking!
And you could have easily done a wee video explaining about how you find dog toys help max - instead of doing a swearing & shouting video. You look like a massive arsehole, yet again. do off and sort your hair out. Can't wait to see the reply to that email someone on here sent
Your pic 🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t even listen to that. “My sons safety is paramount” she has 100% heard that from social services or somewhere because she would not come out with that on her own.
And that’s it just clicked with her, she’s as thick as s!! No one comes for her children either it’s the way she parents her children 🤦🏻‍♀️
So he’s managed to eat a d&g shoe, a croc and whatever else she said… so Vag you need to ask yourself how he managed to eat through a shoe so quickly without you noticing to prevent it 🤬 some of you know what type of dogs I have and I’m telling you, no way would they get to eat through a shoe so quick I never realised and Vag no way has M got the same bite force as them 😏

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I stopped watching as soon as she said that ! What a condescending cow !! He has a trampoline and a swing … that he could have had a year ago you daft bint ! Boils my blood this cow ! I’ll never feel inadequate to that ugly wee rat !

She was in his room 2 days ago filming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've never ever shown any of my kids room on line never. What a crock of se she speaks.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I know it’s ridiculous, I’m sorry but if I’m paying they sorts of prices I would be expecting a higher level of care. I can’t fault mine one bit, food was amazing btw 😂

She could of went to the Albyn in Aberdeen, but they would not of done it gifted. There is also another private place in Aberdeen can't remember the name they let you home after surgery. I was at the Albyn not long ago and the doctor I had was one of the best in his field. We all know vav loves a freebie tho.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I can’t even listen to that. “My sons safety is paramount” she has 100% heard that from social services or somewhere because she would not come out with that on her own.
She’s definitely learned some new words altho she doesn’t always use them correctly. That would be because she didn’t see the importance of getting an education at school, much the same as she tells her daughter. Top mama there 👍

Mar 11, 2024
uk
And that’s it just clicked with her, she’s as thick as s!! No one comes for her children either it’s the way she parents her children 🤦🏻‍♀️
So he’s managed to eat a d&g shoe, a croc and whatever else she said… so Vag you need to ask yourself how he managed to eat through a shoe so quickly without you noticing to prevent it 🤬 some of you know what type of dogs I have and I’m telling you, no way would they get to eat through a shoe so quick I never realised and Vag no way has M got the same bite force as them 😏
Exactly… you can’t chew through a shoe being unattended for a few minutes was ages

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
And showed aren’t we lils room, remember when she cleaned it up and was shouting about her having an en suite 😂😭 but aye she doesn’t show off anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

Exactly , but the nosey huns conveniently forget all that . All of a sudden she wants to " protect her children and trolls on the internet " Wasn't thinking about that then parading round the gaff , showing the world . Make it make sense , absolute walloper ! Who want's to show a private space of their house .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
What so she gives him fing dog toys to chew instead ? Is she ok ? Vav ...are you OK ??? Get him the proper SEN toys you selfish t
Just listen to her explaining how he bites through everything could she degrade her child anymore ? He chews through wood ? Why the hell is he left unsupervised for so long that he can bite through wood ??? He's got razer sharp teeth ? Well he will have if he's biting through wood !!! That's why beavers bite through wood to sharpen their teeth ! And btw who you telling to button it ? Professionals have never saw anything like it ? Well maybe this is the start of them asking questions about why he's managing to eat his way through objects . Professionals did not go and choose dog chews for max stop lying . Oh sorry you can't. You say in the same video you had loads of support about it from your followers ( strangers ) and then in the same breath don't listen to strangers on the internet. So which 1 is it ? It's fing degrading that's the point folk are trying to make you evil with . DEGRADING. I bet she chucks them at him just like you would to a dog . Keep him quiet. Wow she's on this morning repeating it was her decision to take max off was it do vav . Just as well she's on tiktok so people can see and report how she treats him . You keep saying your a fantastic mum but who are you trying to convince us or herself . Stop telling everyone on the net about his personal problems you evil little b you've degraded that boy enough . So glad someone has stepped in and put a stop to him being used and degraded . Vav your not a fantastic mum were not even seeing max and your still degrading him . Horrible though it is max is lucky that strangers on the internet are reporting her . She sounds so angry when describing how he eats through everything it's truly heartbreaking.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She could have went to the Albyn in Aberdeen, but they would not of done it gifted. There is also another private place in Aberdeen can't remember the name they let you home after surgery. I was at the Albyn not long ago and the doctor I had was one of the best in his field. We all know vav loves a freebie tho.
I was at the Albyn for my reduction and the after care was brilliant. Was in over night and actually wanted to stay another night for some peace from the kids. Food was ace

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Imagine waking up angry every morning and deciding to film it then plaster it all over social media. She is so triggered! It’s comical to watch.. Mrs pOSitIviTy 🥴🥴🥴
😅😅😅. Imagine her turning up to an event and folk are like oh that's the woman that chucks dog toys at her son !!!! Not a fit mother and I don't think she'll have him for much longer . How will she pay for PIP mansion then ?

Mar 8, 2024
Why are L'Oreal letting her do a live !!!? I mean come on, you don't even have to know her horrid history but go 2 post back and she is fing this fing that !!! Is that someone they want to represent their brand ?? 😡

Also really hope her black tie is not the nta!! Can you imagine, the cockiness will be off the scale !!

Oh and beefy have you been dropped by bperfect ....please update 💋💋

May 24, 2024
The World
504ED2F7-F2FC-4744-A670-20956458B6A8.jpeg
Those toys are from SHEIN & for the water. Thought I recognised them. Bought them for my kids for holidays this year (& they were se 😂😂)
Stoooooopppppp

Omg this lassie isn’t right in the head.
Pulling out random toys pretending they are proper sensory selected toys and it’s bloody £1.50 on Shein 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂