Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
good things happen to people who treat people like tit and change the whole person they are but elements of it shine thru daily, how any brand can invite her anywhere is beyond me when they look at her page it should be a totally give away what kind of person she is the huge live with L’Oréal so your a sales person again and the live at the end of the month your a sales person they are just using you and your hoping your followers buy the tit your trying to punt, no brands in Aberdeen ever work with you that would be more of a kick in the teeth for me than L’Oréal who still test on animals and BPerfect who’s morals have gone out the window as they should have dropped you by now.

Exactly , with an unprofessional mouth of a sewer ! She doesn't give a s about animal testing on any of her products promoted ( which I feel strongly about ) I've said it before and I'll say it again , how would you like someone dropping chemicals into your eyes restrained , listening to their cries for help in a lab . Would you allow it to happen to your kids ?! A quick google search through PETA is all it takes . t .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Meanwhile her best pal and only pal needs 2 cups of coffee to function in the morning, she’s only got the school run yet managed to put in enough effort to dress like a Mr Tumble reject. Do they honestly believe I’m so jealous of these “creators” 🤣
This one is just as nasty as Vav, don’t be fooled. She is a fing HORROR.
Oh and she’s a definite size 12 folks just like VileVavron (apparently)

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Not as unhinged as you , b . Advocating honking behaviour . Your Little House on The Prairie look won't cut it , Debsie . The shame I feel for you , more like . Come say that to people's faces and see how long you'd last .
Debs imagine growing up to be sycophantic huh of someone on tik tok. It's a bit like the scary stalking fans of celebs who actually think they know them. I’d say that’s pretty unhinged

GlasgowGal82

Sep 3, 2024
Glasgow
I'm new to CC but while I was in B&M I thought I would have a wee look at the chew toys for dogs and the advice on them.

Picked up 3 that looked like ones she would give her son and each of them stated not suitable for children. Also state pets should be supervised at all times when playing with toys. If they are saying that about pets, she absolutely shouldn't be leaving her son to wander around with them while she rants to her camera.

Attached pics of the labels just to prove it.
20240910_164347.jpg 20240910_164420.jpg 20240910_164405.jpg