Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

jenni221284

Jun 4, 2024
northern ireland
Hi im new here, im a silent follower on here and tik tok. Ive been reading cc past few days, and omfg 🤦🏼‍♀️ ive been watching tic tok for months the school video with the shoes was the final straw for me.. this woman has no shame the lies the utter s that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable. Then the bullshit about being contacted by police are social services ive no idea because she has said both 🙈 b4 a work trip. Im sorry but that is absolute nonsense as someone who has been there police and social services because of an ex this is bullshit. Any normal caring parent would of went straight home to deal with the accusations and to be with ur children and answer police’s questions. I also have an autistic son and a daughter with adhd. i had to answer the police’s questions because my children have additional needs the thing that she keeps saying about m. Im sorry sv but ur absolutely full of s!! Everything that is said on cc are tattle u then make a video about well apart from the ads ffs its tik tok not qvc shopping channel 🙈🙈🙈

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Looks far too tight on her aswell 😬😬😬
Sorry but no . Those dresses are for women who are stick thin . It’s far too tight at her stomach and arse . Yes I have seen her in a lot worse but it does not flatter her figure at all . Her weight loss from the waist down is defo not in proportion to the rest of her . Too much messing around with filters ! Doesn’t like her tits but opts for a strapless dress 🤷‍♀️

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
wtf are those shoes is she 37 or 67 the dress looks ok but why she has to use filters I’ll never know so damaging.
I’m imagining her wee speech to herself as she dresses herself in the mirror….
Im doing this for me, I am demure , I am not a charity thief , I am doing this for me, I am the worlds best mum ever! No wait the worlds best sen mum!!! me,me,me, me,me wait till I have new tits then David Beckham will want me, me, me,me wait till those trolls see me tho!!!

On another note.. beefy those shoes actually scream Steve Madden they are honking looking! Terrible and you are the only idiot who wears them 😂

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Hi im new here, im a silent follower on here and tik tok. Ive been reading cc past few days, and omfg 🤦🏼‍♀️ ive been watching tic tok for months the school video with the shoes was the final straw for me.. this woman has no shame the lies the utter s that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable. Then the bullshit about being contacted by police are social services ive no idea because she has said both 🙈 b4 a work trip. Im sorry but that is absolute nonsense as someone who has been there police and social services because of an ex this is bullshit. Any normal caring parent would have went straight home to deal with the accusations and to be with ur children and answer police’s questions. I also have an autistic son and a daughter with adhd. i had to answer the police’s questions because my children have additional needs the thing that she keeps saying about m. Im sorry sv but ur absolutely full of s!! Everything that is said on cc are tattle u then make a video about well apart from the ads ffs its tik tok not qvc shopping channel 🙈🙈🙈
Good to see another finally seeing the light 👏

bellend527

Mar 12, 2024
United Kingdom
I'm convinced her mental age is 16. Like seriously. Who the hell carries on like that with the CEO of a company. She was explaining to him what to do like she was in the playground at school organising a wee dancing show. Remember those wee shows you used to perform to your teachers at lunchtime 🤣😭. I can't. She is becoming more ridiculous as she ages. And she's not ageing gracefully either. Yuck. Those slimming jabs have aged her by 10 years and I already thought she was ageing rapidly before that. And does she never learn that when she sooks in her belly she loses her neck and looks like she's holding in a turtle heed 🐢.

I feel really sorry for her kids. Social media will never disappear. They have to live with her reputation for the rest of their lives. SMH.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m going to say it, for her common self her look far better than it used to. With this being said the dress requires a strapless bra if you can’t fill the top. The rings and bracelet was bad choice, no class.
The shoe, I do get it it’s madden but I do remember when they first launched this line, and I was like ew it’s AliExpress manolo blahnik. Don’t hate s madden but refuse to pay full price, simply not aligned the price tag with quality. On that note I still have at least 13 yrs M Blahnik shoes in spotless condition.

Dress: she surprised me, didn’t expected remotely tolerable by her, but the neck line visibly showing the price tag/quality.

Make up: I would have gone with Smokey eyes and nude lips but each of its own.

So on bottom line you can’t polish a turd but won’t be lying we saw far worse by her.
My overall feeling is copying Annalivia

I just said that they copy the bigger designers hoping it will attract people to buy them since they are very similar. As we can see it's a no as they are always in tkmax on sale xx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh my god what a cringe the guy couldn’t get away quick enough at the end of that post 😆😆 absolutely cringing for her, overbearing t as usual and how stunning is Dorian but do keep away from Steph as you seem lovely and your content is great unlike nasty Steph. Steve Madden ceo is traumatised after meeting beefy wonder if he knows her background and you couldn’t go to ekin su launch a day earlier but chose to go to a tk maxx s brand I am mortified for you Steph ekin didn’t want your fat ass their at her event.
View attachment export_1726085909634.mov

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh my god what a cringe the guy couldn’t get away quick enough at the end of that post 😆😆 absolutely cringing for her, overbearing t as usual and how stunning is Dorian but do keep away from Steph as you seem lovely and your content is great unlike nasty Steph. Steve Madden ceo is traumatised after meeting beefy wonder if he knows her background and you couldn’t go to ekin su launch a day earlier but chose to go to a tk maxx s brand I am mortified for you Steph ekin didn’t want your fat ass their at her event.
View attachment export_1726085909634.mov

Another brand she thinks she owns. She really is a bloody leetch. Let's hope this be last time they invite her along. Xx