Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
The give me my money prank isnt even funny since it’s been done thousands of time. Every time she jumps on a trend (usually long after it was trending) I cringe with second hand embarrassment. The family one was bad enough but that one 🫤
It’s one of the most ridiculous things to “trend” and it was made even more ridiculous by her. That was so embarrassing and painful to watch.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Change of subject anyone watching the teacher on 5 it's so good. Been on every night this week.
No but I watched Worse Ex Ever on Netflix. Episode with with Rosa Hill and her mother Mei Li was giving Steph and Mad Pam vibes. Rosa in particular with her manipulation and vicious lies which led to her mother becoming more involved planning Operation Custody. Not saying they are capable of murder but everything leading up to it for sure

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Guy couldn’t wait to get away is she a child imaging acting like that with a ceo she is actually mortifying and an absolute cringe.
IMG_5138.jpeg
She's just so desperate to look famous she was basically begging him to take part and I bet he's not impressed that she rail roaded him into it but I guess he meets hundreds of wannabes every week just look at his face when she's talking to him like that the over exaggerated hand movements just to make sure all the "trolls" know she is actually still famous . The grabbing of his shoulder with the fake laugh to prove there now mates and having brilliant banter . Vav the guy didn't want to be rude . She's so fing fake when she's around these type of people laughing her head off it's so bloody cringe .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi im new here, im a silent follower on here and tik tok. Ive been reading cc past few days, and omfg 🤦🏼‍♀️ ive been watching tic tok for months the school video with the shoes was the final straw for me.. this woman has no shame the lies the utter s that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable. Then the bullshit about being contacted by police are social services ive no idea because she has said both 🙈 b4 a work trip. Im sorry but that is absolute nonsense as someone who has been there police and social services because of an ex this is bullshit. Any normal caring parent would have went straight home to deal with the accusations and to be with ur children and answer police’s questions. I also have an autistic son and a daughter with adhd. i had to answer the police’s questions because my children have additional needs the thing that she keeps saying about m. Im sorry sv but ur absolutely full of s!! Everything that is said on cc are tattle u then make a video about well apart from the ads ffs its tik tok not qvc shopping channel 🙈🙈🙈
Isn’t she just a real evil manipulative t 🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sentence isn’t finished it should say “she’s completely fing deranged and delusional”
The winking and blowing kisses knocks me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She really does love herself, always has, self centred and vain. Violet Beauregarde. Most kids grow up and discover the world doesn’t revolve around them. Then you get deluded family bubbles like hers who fail to prepare their kids for a world where nobody notices or gives them attention. it has to be a gene in the female side of that family, the brother she doesn’t mention must have more of dads genes. Jury is still out on half brother but does appear to be under control of the matriarchy

May 24, 2024
The World
Hi im new here, im a silent follower on here and tik tok. Ive been reading cc past few days, and omfg 🤦🏼‍♀️ ive been watching tic tok for months the school video with the shoes was the final straw for me.. this woman has no shame the lies the utter s that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable. Then the bullshit about being contacted by police are social services ive no idea because she has said both 🙈 b4 a work trip. Im sorry but that is absolute nonsense as someone who has been there police and social services because of an ex this is bullshit. Any normal caring parent would have went straight home to deal with the accusations and to be with ur children and answer police’s questions. I also have an autistic son and a daughter with adhd. i had to answer the police’s questions because my children have additional needs the thing that she keeps saying about m. Im sorry sv but ur absolutely full of s!! Everything that is said on cc are tattle u then make a video about well apart from the ads ffs its tik tok not qvc shopping channel 🙈🙈🙈
She gets all her content here and TL. Without us yabbering on, she’d be posting more plant watering videos while checking the angles look good!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Tattle has a picture of her where she’s shrunk to size a 8 in a few hours 🤣 nipples popping out and in the right place. Needs an uplift for saggy tits or waiting for her huns to say they are perfect she doesn’t need an op 🤔
I have just put it up she is off her head even her Huns can see she has altered that photo it’s so so damaging and she should be reported.