Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
“Borrowed my daughters belt” 🤣🤣sure you did fanny baws
View attachment v0f044gc0000crhb397og65uhtcd7efg.mp4
Why does she have to keep walking back and forth towards the camera and keep on doing the fing annoying flamingo pose? Just stand still to show the outfit and then close up for the accessories. She stomps on those dumpy Lipo legs and it looks ridiculous. Also her hair is absolutely atrocious

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
wtf was that morning video how much concealer does she need on her eyebrows everything she puts on is layered thick, also every brand you go to knows how to throw a party plus I seen a few other creators that was their last night and it didn’t look that exciting lots of people standing about, also you clothes sense is tit the wide leg trousers do absolutely nothing for you and it will be another pair of cream wide leg trousers today, I bet she feels right silly next to all these other creators who have the balls to be abit different and actually dress funky Steph just looks frumpy and it’s all from Tik tok shop PINCH ME
Oh she does look frumpy. Looks so out of place compared to the others

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Just been in home bargains. They have got their Christmas dog toys in now vav just incase you want to start your Christmas shopping for your son!!!

Also guess who was in front of me in the queue… the one and only Steven Smith!! I can confirm he’s as handsome in the wild as he is on TikTok! I wanted to hug him and tell him to keep up a good job but that might have been a bit stalkerish!!

One thing did disappoint me tho! He was buying the white monster!! Hope you’ve not be influenced Steven! Actually I can’t say anything I also bought a can. I’m knackered after nightshift!
Was you in Berryden shopping ? That you seen the famous Steven Smith ? How did you contain yourself seeing the man himself. He’s so funny

Mar 8, 2024
Wearing her daughter’s belt.. do my life.. she comes out with some se. She really thinks she’s on a business trip.. it’s just an event over two days. Proper gimp making out like it’s so fantastic and she just couldn’t miss it. She just wants to be there and show off. Can imagine how overbearing she is in person. Putting herself in the middle of everything for attention. It’s desperate and pathetic. Some dickhead in her comment saying she always looks immaculate 😂😂 and another one, and odd one, dreamt they were hugging and talking about their kids. What the do is wrong with these people. I have no idea 😂😂 another day another s “fit”. And I don’t mean your tantrum clap backs staff I mean your s outfit

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Another disclosure from beefy re the skinny jags.

Got her period early. And she’s self proclaimed always regular.

Well well well. Have a read Steph. The immense pressure you’re putting your body under is the answer.

Who risks wearing light colours when they are due or on their period especially at an event when a leak could happen.