Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
A friend of mine works at Aberdeen airport and can confirm she ain't that small ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป she nearly chocked on her brekkie when she seen the picture and told me that's a major photoshop cause she defo ain't that small
I also know people at Aberdeen airport ground staff and also a couple of Loganair staff and they have a right laugh at her when she gets a flight the staff were all pulled up about her stairgate antics even thought the staff were still on the flight and the stairs were attached I wish they could speak out but they still work for the company she caused complete carnage to a business.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Beefy on Dorian insta page ๐Ÿ˜† she sticks out like a sore thumb with her dress sense everyone else is wearing less formal things and defo not awful shoes like beefy and you donโ€™t look like a size 8 in Dorian video either beefy.
IMG_5146.jpeg IMG_5149.jpeg
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Look at her desperate wee face looking up to that lass trying her very hardest to get in with anyone that she thinks can get her anywhere. She's so fake and these people can see it . She has no interest in making genuine friendships and she only gos to these events to get pictured with people that she thinks make her look like she's mixing with the rich and famous no doubt she'll have head back cackling with her over exaggerated body language waiting for the lass to say something mildly funny so she can 'playfully' tap their shoulder and burst out laughing again pretending there having brilliant banter . Steph , Steph , Steph your clutching hunni . Bperfect have found you out and these people will as well . Get your fake ass home and look after your kids .