Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
But canā€™t shut her mouth when sheā€™s hitting the gym. Trying to make out her ED had returned to blame trolls . Said that from the start ! Sorry but the face gives it away doll . Donā€™t try and lie your way out of this one
But she will get away with it. She always gets away with it.
Iā€™ve come to the realisation if youā€™re really nasty, and horrible, you seem to get everything you want in life.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I often wonder how Cammys poor family feel when they see her scrounging from every Tom, Dick and Harry. Still wondering what she done with the charity money šŸ¤”

They can't stand her. They did not even know about the money until not long ago. So when vav tried to blame C mum it all came to light that it had been looked into before (buckets) so once that message came out C brother got told that the indigo money she spent it all.

She spent it on se. Got it before Xmas and before C got his transplant and was gone in months.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
They wonā€™t , they shouldnā€™t have given it to her with an ED . She knows they wonā€™t speak up because of that . Sheā€™s lower than a snakes belly saying that
Honestly that comment has really got me šŸ˜žMy friend in the past got told she had 2-3 weeks to live with a very active ED, luckily she is now healthy, but she had to learn to walk again, go to the toilet on her own again etc etc because she was so poorly. The fact she has the fing bare face cheek to comment that knowing she is on weight loss injections I am livid at the fact she is making a mockery of it šŸ¤¬šŸ˜ž

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Wasnā€™t even a ceo by all accounts bet the guy just told her that and she lapped it up šŸ˜†
He was handing out money of course she was there!!!!
I think they had to do a trend and get ā€œmoneyā€ (drinks voucher) either way hers was the fing worst trend ! Itā€™s just not funny!
Unlike us! I think us lot are comedians! We are not trolls! We are just unheard comedians!!!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
But she will get away with it. She always gets away with it.
Iā€™ve come to the realisation if youā€™re really nasty, and horrible, you seem to get everything you want in life.

They may get what they want but the carma train will come for them in the end in some form. They will end up disliked and alone in the end as well. People like vav and aimee and any of the other twatfluencers engaging in nasty behaviour will eventually push it too far.

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Also canna wait for her rant tomorrow (monster in hand)about how everyone is asking about her weight and how she lost it when itā€™s none of anyone business and itā€™s triggering her!
But claims in July she loved her body and wanted her huns to see her and find confidence in wearing a bikiniā€¦.
So if itā€™s no one business stop flaunting your body and lying about your size. Beefy, you will always have a fat arse as does you nana and mum itā€™s genetic šŸ˜†
I wish you nothing but bad karma