Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I can’t with this Cnut 🤬 she has Young’s girls on her page so doesn’t want to discuss her weight 🤦🏻‍♀️ naw you just post videos with you greeting staring into the distance ‘aww my ED’ blah blah blah
Listen you, you horrible rat faced, lying, twisted, narcissistic Cnut, you do not have an ED you disgusting horrible boot…. Aaarrrggghh I want to crack her in the face 🤬 I have suffered for years with my ED and BDD, the fact she’s putting her weigh lost down to this or stress makes me so angry and sick to the pit of my stomach…. I have done so well up to about 6 weeks ago, I’m under a lot of stress and I’m so distressed right now, my ed has its claws in me just now, I stopped going to the gym a wee while back now I can’t go, I don’t have energy, I just want to stay home, I struggle to go out, just when absolutely necessary and this Cnut is standing prancing about in mirrors, ‘look at me’ ‘look at me’ talking s about police investigations and whatever other s she spouts!!!
I went out the other week with family who were visiting from down south and my wee cousin who is autistic kept banging on about why was I not eating my food, I was just pushing it round the plate and avoiding it, my family know what’s going on and tried to deflect but I was sitting there anxiety ripping out me but there she is stuffing her face on a camera, You are an utter Cnut 🤬
Sending lots of love to you ❤️
Her day will come.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She answers or addresses nothing. She really needs to address what she has done with the charity money especially.

Several times people have asked her where she got a particular item of clothing only to be snubbed. I think she ignores them for fear of them looking better in it than she does. She's a self obsessed vile selfish cnut of a cow 😡😡

That money got spent and fast that's for sure. She can't address anything like that, she just brushes things like that off. How no one else can see through her is crazy. She won't put that pic up on her TikTok page in the white dress that's for sure. X

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’ll just leave this here before I have a wee break, look at the chair it’s grown! and look at the smug face 😡 she’s even strategically hung a top on it to hide the gap in the chair the slimming filter caused in the white dress photo 😳 it’s like something out of Alice in wonderland. Like an illusion! But clever enough to place a bag and a top to hide it as she knew she had slimmed the chair down along with herself in the white dress photo 😳
You can see a purple outline where the filter is .

Attachments

• IMG_7035.jpeg
    IMG_7035.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 85

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Steph I wish you’d stop lying, you don’t have an ED or ADHD or any other disorder you want to stick a label on. The only thing we know for certain you have is NPD so what triggers you is people calling you out on your lies and filters. Simple
A lot of these so called creators give themselves a label because they think they are relatable or it’s “fashionable “ makes me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Of course she has to address it she is using skinny jabs and not answering any of her followers questions about her weight loss and that Jody Reid needs to concentrate on keeping her granddaughter off of social media always in arguments on competition sites and charities pages trying to help people less fortunate and now sucking up Steph’s asshole a woman in her 50’s aswell.
IMG_5196.jpeg

Last edited:

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
I hope you are okay, I’m feeling the same, but she is not winning I assure you she is very very unhappy within herself the way she is behaving and all the aesthetics and surgery she is getting, and she really does have such a lonely life out at pip mansion and M is really beginning to test her you can see the frustration in her ❤️
Ladies, take no notice of her, it’s all fake, filters, smoke and mirrors.
She is still a c u next Tuesday character, the karma train is almost at her station xxx

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Back from a well needed internet break.
See she's as vile as ever.

Please don't let this woman trigger you with her weight loss. She's an extremely unhappy individual who is trying to make herself happy. Those skinny jabs are not for that purpose and there's going to be severe repercussions with them in years to come. No amount of money, surgery or weight loss will bring her the happiness she desperately wants. She's living in a fake world and can't function without validation from strangers. She craves a man who will love her and have the family life that most people are fortunate to have. She'll never get it as she'll never change and will be unhappy all her life.

I'm loving HAHMs holiday videos. That is what life is, being with your loved ones and making memories. She is a brilliant mum and her kids will grow up feeling so much love. Not chasing a "famous" lifestyle that doesn't include your children.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Of course she has to address it she is using skinny jabs and not answering any of her followers questions about her weight loss and that Jody Reid needs to concentrate on keeping her granddaughter off of social media always in arguments on competition sites and charity trying to help people less fortunate and now sucking up Steph asshole a woman in her 50’s aswell.
IMG_5196.jpeg
And also imagine being at the dream brand even and on your phone arguing with someone’s comments that is true she is on skinny jabs and having muppet followers sticking up for you.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Back from a well needed internet break.
See she's as vile as ever.

Please don't let this woman trigger you with her weight loss. She's an extremely unhappy individual who is trying to make herself happy. Those skinny jabs are not for that purpose and there's going to be severe repercussions with them in years to come. No amount of money, surgery or weight loss will bring her the happiness she desperately wants. She's living in a fake world and can't function without validation from strangers. She craves a man who will love her and have the family life that most people are fortunate to have. She'll never get it as she'll never change and will be unhappy all her life.

I'm loving HAHMs holiday videos. That is what life is, being with your loved ones and making memories. She is a brilliant mum and her kids will grow up feeling so much love. Not chasing a "famous" lifestyle that doesn't include your children.
Well said Steph has zero any of that she is chasing this lifestyle attending crappy events at nearly 40 with people half her ages going to London herself as she has no one else leaving her kids for this so called job it will all end and she will be back to being a nobody it’s all fake and she is desperate for a man being no one wants her after her reputations, none of these ladies should be feeling crap about themselves you are more truer than beefy will ever be.

candle.tree3

Jun 28, 2023
I hope you are okay, I’m feeling the same, but she is not winning I assure you she is very very unhappy within herself the way she is behaving and all the aesthetics and surgery she is getting, and she really does have such a lonely life out at pip mansion and M is really beginning to test her you can see the frustration in her ❤️
Thank you x

You are right, the evil in her thinks she winning, probably all she believed even when she wouldn't let her poor late husbands family in to say goodbye to him.

Even she knows deep down what a mess her life is and we will always get the last laugh knowing she feels that way and karma gets her fully as we are seeing now - buying invites, hanging around with people who will never send her a happy birthday text or speak to her again, renting a house to impress strangers and still going to bed alone tonight with her phone for company.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thank you ❤️ I do have a lot of support and see someone weekly just now but yeah her day will come, she’s a horrible Cnut!
It will come and she knows it karma is a wonderful thing how a person can speak about ED when she has never suffered from it is a disgrace her two days at Steve Madden has been a trip she had to sign up for she wasn’t personally invited and she will be off back to pip mansion to her lonely life and the people she met will go about their lives not caring about Stephanie vavron and her overbearing personality that everyone hates.

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t with this Cnut 🤬 she has Young’s girls on her page so doesn’t want to discuss her weight 🤦🏻‍♀️ naw you just post videos with you greeting staring into the distance ‘aww my ED’ blah blah blah
Listen you, you horrible rat faced, lying, twisted, narcissistic Cnut, you do not have an ED you disgusting horrible boot…. Aaarrrggghh I want to crack her in the face 🤬 I have suffered for years with my ED and BDD, the fact she’s putting her weigh lost down to this or stress makes me so angry and sick to the pit of my stomach…. I have done so well up to about 6 weeks ago, I’m under a lot of stress and I’m so distressed right now, my ed has its claws in me just now, I stopped going to the gym a wee while back now I can’t go, I don’t have energy, I just want to stay home, I struggle to go out, just when absolutely necessary and this Cnut is standing prancing about in mirrors, ‘look at me’ ‘look at me’ talking s about police investigations and whatever other s she spouts!!!
I went out the other week with family who were visiting from down south and my wee cousin who is autistic kept banging on about why was I not eating my food, I was just pushing it round the plate and avoiding it, my family know what’s going on and tried to deflect but I was sitting there anxiety ripping out me but there she is stuffing her face on a camera, You are an utter Cnut 🤬
I hope you’re ok. Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. Sending you my love and cuddles ❤️

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
I'm considering looking online a d ordering jags and lying about my bmi because of her and her photos.

I really hate she has triggered me and she will be loving it. Think how mnay other young people she has triggered and those with real EDs. She will be reading this thinking she is winning.

She will be loving the attention.
Only won't talk about it because she's too stupid to know what does cause weight loss.

Her true hatred for fat people showing again just like her old fb posts.
I know exactly how you feel! She’s triggering me just looking at her! I’m now thinking i need some of that! I’m very low just now so it’s taken all my will power not to order some 😐
i need to some of that

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
None of you need ozempic face ladies. You don’t want to end up looking like you have thinning cheeks, protuding sunken eyes for weight loss.

Steph isn’t ever gonna be happy with herself. She is doing things to her body that shouldn’t be done and she will pay for it with her health dearly. For someone that claims she wants to be around for max it’s wild to me that she’s on these. It’s already fing with her face and her menstrual cycle. She’s farting on camera… complaining she’s ill etc.

No one knows what the long term effects of this s are but it’s sounds to me it wreaks havoc on your metabolic, hormonal and cell regeneration systems which screams CANCER later to me. And looking like a junky to boot.

Anyone considering these jabs please rethink it. Weight is a number on a scale.

I also agree whoever said let’s not give the clown any airtime this weekend. I think she would panic like do if we all fed off. The trolls can’t even be arsed trolling y’a cos you’re nothing 😂😂

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
None of you need ozempic face ladies. You don’t want to end up looking like you have thinning cheeks, protuding sunken eyes for weight loss.

Steph isn’t ever gonna be happy with herself. She is doing things to her body that shouldn’t be done and she will pay for it with her health dearly. For someone that claims she wants to be around for max it’s wild to me that she’s on these. It’s already fing with her face and her menstrual cycle. She’s farting on camera… complaining she’s ill etc.

No one knows what the long term effects of this s are but it’s sounds to me it wreaks havoc on your metabolic, hormonal and cell regeneration systems which screams CANCER later to me. And looking like a junky to boot.

Anyone considering these jabs please rethink it. Weight is a number on a scale.

I also agree whoever said let’s not give the clown any airtime this weekend. I think she would panic like do if we all fed off. The trolls can’t even be arsed trolling y’a cos you’re nothing 😂😂

Yes to this. Semiglutides are being massively misused by people who don't need it and are using if for weight loss alone.

You just need to look at the long term side effects to realise its not something you mess about with. Thyroid cancer is a side effect (not in humans, yet), but why would you even risk that just to be thin.

Embrace your figure and love yourself 🥰

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yes to this. Semiglutides are being massively misused by people who don't need it and are using if for weight loss alone.

You just need to look at the long term side effects to realise its not something you mess about with. Thyroid cancer is a side effect (not in humans, yet), but why would you even risk that just to be thin.

Embrace your figure and love yourself 🥰
As my gran used to say if we were all the same it would be boring. We should embrace what makes us, us… whether curvy or boney or somewhere in between. True happiness comes from inside, your personality, your outlook on life and happiness is definitely not satiated by greed or vanity.