Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Getting this unnecessary elective boob job when she has gone on in the past about her anxiety of not being around for M , so so much could go wrong for her here especially with the company she’s going with , yet she will press ahead cos really she herself is the priority, nobody else.

This company she’s using , are they not concerned about her MH with what we can all clearly see? The ED, the injections, the weight loss if there is or is it just filters?! She’s not a candidate in their right mind for cosmetic surgery to be carried out in my eyes.

The sore stomach she mentioned one day that she was going to talk about the next. We called her out here in advance about not daring to lie about an abnormal smear etc. So it never got addressed after that. Funny eh, we can see her next move all the time.

Better give some correct information when filling out your pre general anaesthetic form beefy!

As someone who has had life saving necessary surgery , I did nothing but beg my surgeons to keep me alive for my kids, I find it very traumatic now going under anaesthetic.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
She really is a different type of evil. “Oh I only have one person I’ll live”(.referring to max who if we didn’t get involved, would be in DANGER) she couldn’t Care less about him or his needs and whatever bullshit she’ll say. She honestly makes me feel sick, for one she’s not that skinny and for 2, social services have an appointment with you next week, don’t they, Clyde tunnel hole
‘There is only one male that has my heart’
WOW 😮 What about her son, isn't he male! She’s disgusting, a horrible nasty ugly piece of s. Evil through and through 🤬😡🤬😡

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Vav is so in love with herself, which is a good thing as noone else could love who she really is

She's still living back in 10 years ago when being an Influencer was more rare and they probably did feel like a mini celebrity, these days there are so many she's just another wannabe not wanting to work a "regular" job because she can't be bothered

Also 2 days away from her child, what has she gained for anyone but herself?!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Well she defo doesn’t have the body shop from yesterday that she filtered plus the close up she is defo looking old and haggard morphing into her mother.
IMG_5205.jpeg IMG_5206.jpeg
Vav you look old enough to be her mother ,no filters , no looking a size 8, and Steve madden is no hero luv take a deep dive in his wiki...criminals love criminals

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
I'm considering looking online a d ordering jags and lying about my bmi because of her and her photos.

I really hate she has triggered me and she will be loving it. Think how mnay other young people she has triggered and those with real EDs. She will be reading this thinking she is winning.

She will be loving the attention.
Only won't talk about it because she's too stupid to know what does cause weight loss.

Her true hatred for fat people showing again just like her old fb posts.
This is exactly how I feel. I think my tik tok is just full of videos about slimming injections now. She was saying she was a size 12. In a 14 approaching 16 and my BMI is still too low to get them! No way was her BMI over 30 and she wouldn’t get them with an ED! So makes me think it’s easy to lie to get them. I’ve been so close to ordering them. Feeling so awful about myself right now.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Getting this unnecessary elective boob job when she has gone on in the past about her anxiety of not being around for M , so so much could go wrong for her here especially with the company she’s going with , yet she will press ahead cos really she herself is the priority, nobody else.

This company she’s using , are they not concerned about her MH with what we can all clearly see? The ED, the injections, the weight loss if there is or is it just filters?! She’s not a candidate in their right mind for cosmetic surgery to be carried out in my eyes.

The sore stomach she mentioned one day that she was going to talk about the next. We called her out here in advance about not daring to lie about an abnormal smear etc. So it never got addressed after that. Funny eh, we can see her next move all the time.

Better give some correct information when filling out your pre general anaesthetic form beefy!

As someone who has had life saving necessary surgery , I did nothing but beg my surgeons to keep me alive for my kids, I find it very traumatic now going under anaesthetic.
Any good surgeon would tell her to do off if she told them she had an ED and taking skinny jags. When I got my boobs done I’d asked for a mini tummy tuck, I didn’t need it looking back I just had a tiny bit of extra skin, if you know me you would probably think Wtaf was she thinking, my surgeons exact words were ‘I want you hear for your kids and I don’t want to have to sit down and have that chat with them’ he knew my kids from working with him, he also said please don’t go behind my back to someone who just wants your money 🤷🏻‍♀️ so she’s a bliddy liar, at the time of my surgery I can’t remember my weight but I was o oh heavy enough to be prescribed one paracetamol 🤦🏻‍♀️ He also made me think for a while about it, I did have nothing there but my first app was in the March and I got them done in the October, she’s literally weeks in between

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
This is exactly how I feel. I think my tik tok is just full of videos about slimming injections now. She was saying she was a size 12. In a 14 approaching 16 and my BMI is still too low to get them! No way was her BMI over 30 and she wouldn’t get them with an ED! So makes me think it’s easy to lie to get them. I’ve been so close to ordering them. Feeling so awful about myself right now.
But no legit doc would prescribe them for her unless she is lying about her Ed, so she is either lying or using dodgy products as legit places ask for photos and to contact your docs. I wonder if that fact she so short made a difference to being over the threshold for them though, as I'm 5 foot 8 and my bmi is over 30 and can wear uk 14s, as I can carry it well apparently

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I can’t with this Cnut 🤬 she has Young’s girls on her page so doesn’t want to discuss her weight 🤦🏻‍♀️ naw you just post videos with you greeting staring into the distance ‘aww my ED’ blah blah blah
Listen you, you horrible rat faced, lying, twisted, narcissistic Cnut, you do not have an ED you disgusting horrible boot…. Aaarrrggghh I want to crack her in the face 🤬 I have suffered for years with my ED and BDD, the fact she’s putting her weigh lost down to this or stress makes me so angry and sick to the pit of my stomach…. I have done so well up to about 6 weeks ago, I’m under a lot of stress and I’m so distressed right now, my ed has its claws in me just now, I stopped going to the gym a wee while back now I can’t go, I don’t have energy, I just want to stay home, I struggle to go out, just when absolutely necessary and this Cnut is standing prancing about in mirrors, ‘look at me’ ‘look at me’ talking s about police investigations and whatever other s she spouts!!!
I went out the other week with family who were visiting from down south and my wee cousin who is autistic kept banging on about why was I not eating my food, I was just pushing it round the plate and avoiding it, my family know what’s going on and tried to deflect but I was sitting there anxiety ripping out me but there she is stuffing her face on a camera, You are an utter Cnut 🤬

Sending you so much love ❤️❤️❤️❤️