Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Steve Madden man

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
One last blast of thoughts before I sign off for the weekend..
does the company that she is getting the uplift do Lipo? Instant lipo that the z listers used to get done in a day? Talking heat magazine days 😂
Has she done that? Is that why the baggy clothes? The hiding behind a counter?sitting in a car? Has she done that secretly? And now the company have offered an uplift free as part of her deal??
Still over use of filters, hope she triggers herself 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So proud of your ma who had to sign up to go to an event the same as hundreds of others the towie girls and Danielle from eastenders was there you are nothing special Steph and is sitting not with a ceo of the company but some random guy and who has done awful things in her life oh lily she is defo not someone you should be proud of and I feel sorry for you and the life you will have being associated with her. IMG_5214.jpeg

Last edited:

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Latest reply from OT...was expecting that when they asked if the department was mentioned specifically. However upon reflection, I don't believe the advice came from a medical profession at all. In the morning video following dog toy gate she goes on about professionals who care for M when shes not there..i.e nursery staff, and maybe they did buy him dog toys. However i am 100% sure that they do not cover chemistry and toy maufacturing in china on an EYP college course.

P.S Kipper lips when you read this I've also attached some real advice from real professionals on Oral Sensory Seeking Behaviour 💋 p.s you're welcome. Off to go Screenshot_20240913_113725_OneDrive.jpg educate myself as you put it. I'll be back soon with more findings.
Screenshot_20240913_102827_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240913_111249_Gmail.jpg

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
So proud of your ma who had to sign up to go to an event the same as hundreds of others the towie girls and Danielle from eastenders was there you are nothing special Steph and is sitting not with a ceo of the company but some random guy and who has done awful things in her life oh lily she is defo not someone you should be proud of and I feel sorry for you and the life you will have being associated with her. IMG_5214.jpeg
So none of her followers comments matter to her!! She would still be doing hair at the bottom of her garden if it wasn’t for her followers oh and max’s Pip 😐😐

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
do me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Simmer doon Steph it’s just a photo op, not vogue ya roaster

There could be 10 hands on her arse but we still wouldn’t be able to tell due to the size of it. The skinny jabs obviously haven’t reached there or the Lipo Legs yet
I'm hoping she loses 3 stone up top but not off her lip legs that would be hilarious

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
The thing is lilly has been brought up to think accusing men of the most serious of crimes , colluding with child abusers , stealing charity money etc etc etc is normal . How can she feel proud of her ? She's the talk of Aberdeen for all the wrong reasons. She'll be desperate to find you a rich step daddy now coz handouts is all she knows . These rich men will have hundreds of younger and far prettier gold diggers after them and even if a man does show interest I'll be pointing him in the right direction of all the digital evidence there is out there of her vile behaviour and they'll soon run! you better watch you don't lose custody of max vav coz when you do your fed for money .

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
And I agree! She really should keep her granddaughter off SM but she won’t, I think she likes the views and comments she gets. Another wannabe !
I’m not a fan of desperate Dan chin but the granddaughter is aware of being on camera and appears happy enough with it. Least she is capable of consenting. What happened to her own daughter though that she has kinship care?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Cringe is hard this morning asking about shoes but just does a video of eye fing the camera 🤭
View attachment v0f044gc0000crhule7og65jmm95pujg.mp4
Anonymous account who doesn’t get a sarcastic reply. Oh wait it’s asking about the ugly shoes she’s getting slated for so uses it to show off her goofy toothed seductress look with an ugly bloke wearing no socks. Maybe she knows who’s behind the account 🤔

*edit* his teeth are as bad as hers 😬

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I’m not a fan of desperate Dan chin but the granddaughter is aware of being on camera and appears happy enough with it. Least she is capable of consenting. What happened to her own daughter though that she has kinship care?
Desperate Dan chin 😂😂😂. If I remember correctly i think it is her son’s daughter and the mother was his girlfriend. Could be wrong