Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The thing is lilly has been brought up to think accusing men of the most serious of crimes , colluding with child abusers , stealing charity money etc etc etc is normal . How can she feel proud of her ? She's the talk of Aberdeen for all the wrong reasons. She'll be desperate to find you a rich step daddy now coz handouts is all she knows . These rich men will have hundreds of younger and far prettier gold diggers after them and even if a man does show interest I'll be pointing him in the right direction of all the digital evidence there is out there of her vile behaviour and they'll soon run! you better watch you don't lose custody of max vav coz when you do your fed for money .
She will never get a man in Aberdeen she is the talk of Aberdeen fans group pages and is well known to many man, I don’t think Steph will find any man the minute they hear about her reputation they will run away just like Harley did her accusing men of all sorts of things why would a man want to have that thrown at them , I know a guy who seen her profile on bumble he lives outside Glasgow and even he said it doesn’t look like her he is originally from Aberdeen and was telling all the guys about her down their, and I feel sorry for Petr as whoever he ends up with has to deal with Steph she has basically ruined that guys life aswell not just by being with her it is a true reflection on someone if you think you deserve a nice family life but you cause so much hurt and lies to other peoples families she will end up a lonely woman.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I can’t with this Cnut 🤬 she has Young’s girls on her page so doesn’t want to discuss her weight 🤦🏻‍♀️ naw you just post videos with you greeting staring into the distance ‘aww my ED’ blah blah blah
Listen you, you horrible rat faced, lying, twisted, narcissistic Cnut, you do not have an ED you disgusting horrible boot…. Aaarrrggghh I want to crack her in the face 🤬 I have suffered for years with my ED and BDD, the fact she’s putting her weigh lost down to this or stress makes me so angry and sick to the pit of my stomach…. I have done so well up to about 6 weeks ago, I’m under a lot of stress and I’m so distressed right now, my ed has its claws in me just now, I stopped going to the gym a wee while back now I can’t go, I don’t have energy, I just want to stay home, I struggle to go out, just when absolutely necessary and this Cnut is standing prancing about in mirrors, ‘look at me’ ‘look at me’ talking s about police investigations and whatever other s she spouts!!!
I went out the other week with family who were visiting from down south and my wee cousin who is autistic kept banging on about why was I not eating my food, I was just pushing it round the plate and avoiding it, my family know what’s going on and tried to deflect but I was sitting there anxiety ripping out me but there she is stuffing her face on a camera, You are an utter Cnut 🤬

That's the thing about these twatfluencers, vial vav, aimee 5 names ETC. They pretend to have all sorts for content engagement and sympathy, and they couldn't care a less about triggering people who are genuinely suffering or people they influence to engage in stuff that they shouldn't. Illnesses, issues, all there to be used to take the piss out of people for content for their sty tiktoks. They disgust me to the core and the sooner their "careers" are brought to an end the better.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav, when you're reading here later can you tell us what you attending this event achieved apart from you trying to be better than everyone else as per usual?

#pinchme
It looked a heap of s to be fair seen so many other creators and they were just standing about I hope she didn’t fork out herself for flights and hotel as what a waste of money plus it was hardly a exciting brand, but only thing she could get as it looks like BPerfect aren’t interested.

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Out of everyone who was there she is the only one that’s had to mention the CEO and put him in two of her videos. The pick me levels are CRINGE

She seems to think she's got "friends in high places". The fella was probably glad to get rid of her. I'm sure he's got better ladies with personality and intelligence to chose from. Although I do think he appears to be into men.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She seems to think she's got "friends in high places". The fella was probably glad to get rid of her. I'm sure he's got better ladies with personality and intelligence to chose from. Although I do think he appears to be into men.
She doesn’t know anyone in high places she thought she was in with BPerfect and they clear can’t be bothered with her they are choose nicer prettier girls and giving them big bundles and Brendan said himself it was a pleasure to work with annalivia no one else has so much drama follow her around all because she has and is still a t to people and never taken accountability she think not addressing it, it will go away well it won’t and she clearly thinks she is someone special the amount of lovely influencers who were at that event and didn’t just make it all about themselves I can just imagine vav was overpowering hopefully Dorian and Ella can see she just wants to attach herself to anyone and everyone she will soon start her bitching about people she can’t help herself every good of girls she’s been around she is the problem.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Proud of what? Her ma inviting herself to an event. Round of applause. FML.
Imagine inviting yourself to an event and literally being all over the ‘CEO’

Desperation is reeking.

Steph please book yourself onto love is blind, tik tok bb or something like that…. These events are getting boring. We need you to OUT your vileness faster.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
That's the thing about these twatfluencers, vial vav, aimee 5 names ETC. They pretend to have all sorts for content engagement and sympathy, and they couldn't care a less about triggering people who are genuinely suffering or people they influence to engage in stuff that they shouldn't. Illnesses, issues, all there to be used to take the piss out of people for content for their sty tiktoks. They disgust me to the core and the sooner their "careers" are brought to an end the better.
Nah they really don’t, see the thing is, I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy, they’re using it as a flex or an excuse for behaviour and it’s really not 🤬 ffs beefy would be greeting like a b if she had to live in my head for a day but you know what cnuto I have so much genuine love and support around me, don’t need to pay for it, don’t need to apply to s for some love and attention 🖕🏽