Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve sent the screen recording to soph, I thought it was only fair letting her see it first. She is doing a video on it now though I think ❤️ disgusting from the company, she actually laughs and makes a joke about soph complaining. It’s embarrassing tbf, she had 5 people in the live and all she done wa talk about her
Awful I see abergal messaged the company as well she has a post saying they will be credited with how well their team handled the call it was a call it was a live where someone from their company shouldn’t have been speaking about another creator.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
As a SEN mum supporting Vav, she should comment from her own personal page and not a company page otherwise it is very unprofessional. So she has admitted it's not a Social Media Marketing team at all but her own self behind all the comments and messages etc.
Absolutely so what she is a Sen parent she made the comment about a hug and wine on a business page not a personal page, and I wouldn’t be supporting anything Sen related with Steph where do these people come from what are the chances she picks a place who’s owner has a Sen child and bull it’s not gifted she can’t even afford blinds in a rented gaff.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
LOL they have blocked me now hahah .. there’s clearly something that’s not right? Ermmm i have a mental illness maybe that’s what it could be ? Lmaooo WOW WOW WOW

Doesn't like being challenged . Will contact lawyer , more idle threats like her pal , Vav ! What , for having an opinion and pointing out her unprofessional conduct of overfamilarism with clients ? Who's her lawyer , Rab C Nesbitt ?! Get a grip .