Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Met my second husband online YouTube 🤣. We were on a astronomy page, and there was a flat earther in the comments, we both gave him proof that the earth was a globe, not flat, gave him calculations and proved the rotation of our planet can also be observed with a Foucault pendulum, despite his flerf protestations.
We slaughtered him with science, and the rest is history. 🤣

And I love it when he gets his big telescope out. 😆
Hello there fellow geek I met my husband on
Every f on TikTok is punting L’Oréal lately. She has delusions of grandeur and a arse to match.
Sorry no time to read your comments too busy contacting L'Oréal to ask why there advertising their products with the use of filters and bringing their attention to certain creators that cozy up with child abusers they might also be interested in all the negative clapbacks on her page not to mention the classy act of them promoting the use of toxic dog chews . I have a catalogue of her OWN content which I'm going to send them . Hopefully others do the same not like we'd be lying coz it's all her OWN content with evidence absolutely everywhere for these companies to do their OWN research. Nae luck for you Steph please don't feel bitter you were fine with contacting my work so I guess it's eekie peekies

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just seen this morning's video 😂 think i speak for the men of the north east that no body would touch you with a 10 foot bargepole,you last lad was from down the road so what does that tell you Vav? Unless you have proof of a married man messaging you asking if your single i wouldn't believe e
Can you imagine if she actually got with a lad from the north east… she would finally meet her match. They wouldn’t take her bullshit 😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Someone trying to get out of it?
Back tracking 🚣
She was adamant it was you.
But now she’s admitted she put two and two together. ‘Someone with accent phoned, then you messaged soon after’.
So?
Does that hold up in court?

She best check she’s done everything by the book in terms of Steph’s ED and surgery. Steph’s well documented ED. If she claims she never knew it would be off since she’s on her social media, and she’s also backing her against people talking about her, is she doing that without knowing someone. Or knows them only enough? Enough to stick up for because she’s promoting them, but not enough to go through her TikTok’s to see she’s got an ED.

Really hope for their sake they haven’t aided the weightloss of someone with an ED…

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The idiot is live
Did you hear her say when she used to lie in bed and pick her nails/skin around her nails due to ‘apparent’ anxiety that her ex would HIT HER 😳 because he was annoyed at it! More accusations she is fing scary. Any man even thinking about getting involved with her better seek therapy NOW. As they will not come out of that relationship the same person they were and have so much issues.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Back tracking 🚣
She was adamant it was you.
But now she’s admitted she put two and two together. ‘Someone with accent phoned, then you messaged soon after’.
So?
Does that hold up in court?

She best check she’s done everything by the book in terms of Steph’s ED and surgery. Steph’s well documented ED. If she claims she never knew it would be off since she’s on her social media, and she’s also backing her against people talking about her, is she doing that without knowing someone. Or knows them only enough? Enough to stick up for because she’s promoting them, but not enough to go through her TikTok’s to see she’s got an ED.

Really hope for their sake they haven’t aided the weightloss of someone with an ED…
This was my thought this morning, when she was crying when someone mentioned her ED and no psych evaluation. Could it be that she realises now she really has fed up.

I genuinely hope she has, and that she cuts ties with her as she is soo bad for business. Specifically a business she said, she is trying to take off on social media. Having the most hated woman in Aberdeen, is certainly not the way to promote 😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Did you hear her say when she used to lie in bed and pick her nails/skin around her nails due to ‘apparent’ anxiety that her ex would HIT HER 😳 because he was annoyed at it! More accusations she is fing scary. Any man even thinking about getting involved with her better seek therapy NOW. As they will not come out of that relationship the same person they were and have so much issues.
Who said this Steph,??

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Worrying behaviour man!