Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh love these when they come, usually miss them. Have to take myself away for a few days to deal with my jealous issues...That bottom middle emoji actually looks like Vav! Hahaha what a crock of chicken liver! Il take my arsehole being ripped a new one by a gang of 50 juicy King Kongs than be ever jealous of Vav. Black soul black heart 🖤 she can filter herself to the top of Mount Everest but her soul is nasty man! Imagen being the most hated woman in a city because they are jealous of her looks.... shes one ugly mother f inside and out, her eyes are so far apart that even 'space raiders' won't give her a brand deal hahaha sorry my jealousy creeping in again ffs... I'd live my life a 1000 times over than 1 life of Miss I spat on my husbands grave and stole charity money to fund my none celebrity lifestyle..
fing drainer hahahahah

She’s a few butties short of a picnic this one. She really thinks her hitting the ball up on the bat is amazing. Had to say she was playing with lily and it was sew funny .. cus they do do all together. She used all her energy for her “work” so she’s tired. Poor max in the house all weekend again being under stimulated doing nothing.. but it’s ok he has his I pad to over stimulate him instead. Sew muwch gewd parenting stiff. So jealous of you and your parenting skills. Sew jealous of your loud annoying voice and I’m sew sew jealous of your overall fish behaviour. Oh how I wish to be you
Surely if folk were going to be jealous we'd be jealous of a younger , fitter looking lass someone that's educated and naturally pretty . Why would we choose a near 40 year old that's hated as much as her someone that needs to use filters and someone that spends their day in a big lonely house with zero friends to visit. Why would anyone choose vav to be jealous of ? She's known as a mink with a reputation that quite frankly id be really depressed about not envious !!! In fact I'd move to another country and try and reinvent myself but she can't coz she needs mad Pam and her gran .
I came off date sites over 3 years ago The peace I have knowing , I'm not talking to a married / taken bed hopper / emotionally unavail or possibly a paedo ( never shown my now ,older boys online to strangers ) Is beyond her desperation . I've been independent too long . The old fashion way is the way forward . Face to face / through a friend .
I met my husband on a dating site we've been together 15 years and we are still very much in love . I don't think there's anything wrong with dating sites many of us make friends with strangers online so it isn't that different. There are a lot of genuine men and women on dating sites and you can initially communicate over the phone etc which is a good way of sussing folk out before you actually meet them .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh right , " btw all you mum Police , M has his headphones on if I was swearing ....That was the last thing I was thinking , I was too busy watching the manic behaviour but now she mentions it , it never bothered her before without his headphones on ?! Wow , who knew that Rachel saying she has ADHD too 🤔 Spreads like the wind .

I think it was about 2 years ago now and somehow I know commented on her video that she just done, it was swear word after swear word and M was in the room. The person I know commented something like wow how many times did you swear in front of M. Vav response he's non verbal and has no clue what I'm even saying. Then she blocked her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So I’ve just caught up with Tattle and seen someone commented about her being in Glasgow a few months back …… maybe she went for a consultation about her boobs, they told her she needs to lose weight first and gave her the balloon you swallow there and then.
Once you’ve lost your weight you get the balloon out and all their posts were 90% of weight loss treatments 😏😏

Maybe she’ll get it out the day of her surgery

AND …. When it was mentioned of their live, soon as it was mentioned beefy has “ an ED “ and didn’t have a psych evaluation- that’s when gill started crying and ended it

Maybe it was at that point - she realised …. SHE fED UP 😝😂😂

I did read that about the balloon, but I don't think she has got that and it's the injections being honest

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
How does she ever have the nerve you say she's all about happy & positive vibes on her page??

She's manic, always aggressive, annoyed, mean

PS do you want a man or don't you Vav...you're a walking contradiction
She's desperate for a man but I think she's slowly realising that she's going to struggle with her reputation . Again dad Sam thought we were all nasty trolls and I think his ma piped up that we were nasty trolls at 1 point very similar situation to that of Chelsea and her mum . Yet now these people are sat there thinking s why didn't we listen to the folk on tattle or cc there not trolls !!! In fact they were all 💯 correct!!! And I can see this scenario happening again in the future . Thanks us later dad Sam and Chelsea. You've both had a very lucky escape

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Do not come for my........MY (filtered2fk) figure... .....MY FIGURE!!! I've had professionals......PROFESSIONALS tell me I have the best photoshop skills in the whole of Scotland, they are so obsessed guyzzzz with how you couldn't even hardly notice the filter glitching around the chair in my latest video. So just don't come for MY figure 😉 Screenshot_20240915_211529_TikTok.jpg
That chair been eating clean ( I mean sliming jags) overnight too 😭😭🤣
Second hand embarrassment is real! And don’t get me started on the duncing 😭 rigid vanilla t.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I don't think he was as loud in her old videos. But now he's vocally stimming louder and chewing absolutely everything except the toxic dog toys obviously. I think it is down to being bored and sensory overload from the bright lights in that house and the 50 million different scents of all the cheap air fresheners, perfumes, candles and wax melts and other crap she tries to punt on her QVC channel. That house has massive windows that let in so much natural light (plus she has no window coverings) yet she always has every single light switched on. Also the proper child safe chew toys available for sen children aren't meant to be given 24/7 or unsupervised. A lot of OTs recommend you have a place for them to be put away and brought out for short periods of time not just given to make your child be quiet while you eye fk your phone and ignore them and allow them to chew right through them and potentially choke.
I wonder how many hours a day max is strapped into that buggy I bet she doesn't even attempt any phisio exercises with him for his poor wee legs . Oh wait she probably hasn't learned any of these exercises. Probably doesn't have the time she's just so busy. I've known people in old folks homes that have a busier lifestyle.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Surely if folk were going to be jealous we'd be jealous of a younger , fitter looking lass someone that's educated and naturally pretty . Why would we choose a near 40 year old that's hated as much as her someone that needs to use filters and someone that spends their day in a big lonely house with zero friends to visit. Why would anyone choose vav to be jealous of ? She's known as a mink with a reputation that quite frankly id be really depressed about not envious !!! In fact I'd move to another country and try and reinvent myself but she can't coz she needs mad Pam and her gran .

I met my husband on a dating site we've been together 15 years and we are still very much in love . I don't think there's anything wrong with dating sites many of us make friends with strangers online so it isn't that different. There are a lot of genuine men and women on dating sites and you can initially communicate over the phone etc which is a good way of sussing folk out before you actually meet them .

Good for you . I'm going by personal experience and as you said over 15 years ago . Times in and people have changed a lot in society since then 👍

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I think common sense is the answer when getting to know anyone either online or in real life it's a shame you've had a negative experience

Common sense ? What has that got to do with anything if the person is a downright narc or liar but you don't find that out till further down the line , like you're a psychic or have a crystal ball ?! Just need to read the reviews on sites ( not saying they don't work out for some , obviously did for yourself ) . Will just agree to disagree on this one . Derailing from the main subject here . 🤣

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Good for you . I'm going by personal experience and as you said over 15 years ago . Times in and people have changed a lot in society since then 👍
Second to that, dating online was a different experience 10-15 yrs ago, I genuinely can’t be bothered, I’m off dating and single by choice the 4th year, also don’t have a need to bash man etc. I just know am at the stage when I won’t be lowering standards. And it’s is perfectly content state. I do feel for everyone trying to being honest.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Common sense ? What has that got to do with anything if the person is a downright narc or liar but you don't find that out till further down the line , like you're a psychic or have a crystal ball ?! Just need to read the reviews on sites ( not saying they don't work out for some , obviously did for yourself ) . Will just agree to disagree on this one . De railing from the main subject here . 🤣
If they turn out to be a narcissist further down the line tho that can happen if you meet them in a pub or anywhere else . It's not the internet that make people bad if someones going to be a t they will be either way .

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Where do they get injected? I know nothing about these slimming jags, she was going on about some bruise she had had on her arm for weeks while on the SM trip
Usually back of the arm or stomach, the stomach is supposed to make you feel sick though and the back of the arm is supposed to bruise for a few weeks…. I didn’t see where it was but if it was the back of her arm then I’d say likely

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Met my second husband online YouTube 🤣. We were on a astronomy page, and there was a flat earther in the comments, we both gave him proof that the earth was a globe, not flat, gave him calculations and proved the rotation of our planet can also be observed with a Foucault pendulum, despite his flerf protestations.
We slaughtered him with science, and the rest is history. 🤣

And I love it when he gets his big telescope out. 😆

candle.tree3

Jun 28, 2023
Can I make a plea that the really good/cringe and manic (so all of them!) Videos Are posted on here pleaseeeee.

I really despise giving her a view which may help to push it out there so I would rather go without seeing it than give her the satisfaction of one more view 😂
Can someone do the Lords work and take the hit then post it on here? I feel like it would annoy her knowing the views don't count if we are all watching it here and then laughing at her 😄

Thanks 😊

Edit I know usually people are good at posting the clips and videos, I'm just impatient when a good morning video is ready for us!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’m still not over her ‘I have a contract with L’Oreal’ 😂😂
So does most on tiktok by the looks of it. Every second tiktok it’s someone with their products.
So not demure, so not exclusive, never mindful.
Every f on TikTok is punting L’Oréal lately. She has delusions of grandeur and a arse to match.