Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Very worrying!!! Hope you are okay my lovely we all have your back here ❤️
Thankyou always I don’t wanna flood the chat about my s cos it’s not relevant to beefy but I just thought you’d should all see what the owner is actually messaging me because since asking her what she would do as a company if someone was shouting accusations about she’s ignored me because she knows as a company they would take it further xx she hasn’t replied back lol x

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Just seen this morning's video 😂 think i speak for the men of the north east that no body would touch you with a 10 foot bargepole,you last lad was from down the road so what does that tell you Vav? Unless you have proof of a married man messaging you asking if your single i wouldn't believe e
Aye cmnon vav let's see the evidence what se she speaks

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I’m sorry but I have no right to let this go I can’t not after what has been said
I wouldn’t let go either. She’s clearly attempting to retract what she said about you. She’s fecked up big time so now trying to suck up your ass ! What a bellend. Love how you’ve stood your ground and not let these bullies drag you down.

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Every f on TikTok is punting L’Oréal lately. She has delusions of grandeur and a arse to match.

I got an email this morning from TikTok - Subject: LOreal x TikTok Shop Super Brand Day is here! Shop Exclusive products with iconic deals today.
Every fanny with a TikTok shop account will be punting the new "Exclusive"Lumi le liquid Blush that is just STUNNNING 10/10

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It will happen. Because she causes drama. It follows her like a plague.
Drama at airport, drama in ice bath, she courts drama for content.

When she has surgery, I hope her nipples are placed wrong and one is attached to her forhead.

Omg imagine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 would love that for her 🙊🙊🙊

She would still away we are just jealous 🙊

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This so sooooo true!

She is so right. I am shocked at how she has handeld all of this. She has went feet first and boom opened her mouth and now she is like oh do I've messed up.

Never ever in my wildest dreams would I be any of our business pages commenting things like she has, and then on live and accusing people of false things.

That Gill has put 2&2 together came up with 5 and boom blamed you @Boo because you messaged them on insta. She should of never ever said what she did about you on live. It takes a long time to build a business but it takes a lot quicker to ruin a business and her actions this weekend is doing just that, all because she has taken on a t of a person and got involved in the drama.

We are all behind you never ever changed xxx

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Usually back of the arm or stomach, the stomach is supposed to make you feel sick though and the back of the arm is supposed to bruise for a few weeks…. I didn’t see where it was but if it was the back of her arm then I’d say likely

Screenshot_20240916_130259_TikTok.jpg
Not quite back of arm, can't find video where she actually mentions it or maybe it was the grwm live it was mentioned.

May 24, 2024
The World
I was just reading up on how the balloon is done.
Would make sense with her complaining of her sore stomach, saying she might say why then doesn’t. She probably would have said it’s because I’m having my boobs lifted but can’t have surgery until I’m at my target weight as I actively diet.

They market it at getting a better relationship with food, and better habits. How? You’re not getting nutritional advice or going through therapy to understand your notions with food/overeatting.
You’re just surprising your appetite, medically.