Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
She is so right. I am shocked at how she has handeld all of this. She has went feet first and boom opened her mouth and now she is like oh do I've messed up.

Never ever in my wildest dreams would I be any of our business pages commenting things like she has, and then on live and accusing people of false things.

That Gill has put 2&2 together came up with 5 and boom blamed you @Boo because you messaged them on insta. She should of never ever said what she did about you on live. It takes a long time to build a business but it takes a lot quicker to ruin a business and her actions this weekend is doing just that, all because she has taken on a t of a person and got involved in the drama.

We are all behind you never ever changed xxx
Thankyou for this ❤️

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
what’s the saga of someone called davaide spiking her drink? I just read it on tattle that’s all I don’t know this story 😂
Please get to know it's horrific allegations about ekin su partner/husband which are that serious I wont say at this point what they are cause I've not looked into it but if these rumours about these latest allegations are true then that ekin su partner needs to know . Dark stuff

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
what’s the saga of someone called davaide spiking her drink? I just read it on tattle that’s all I don’t know this story 😂
Oooook ….she phoned Harley and told him davide and Ekin wanted a threesome with her then it was David’s tried to spike her drink so he could take her back to the hotel to a her!! (And btw she’s made accusations of being spiked a few times over the years) and Nicole Fleming knows this too

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oooook ….she phoned Harley and told him davide and Ekin wanted a threesome with her then it was David’s tried to spike her drink so he could take her back to the hotel to a her!! (And btw she’s made accusations of being spiked a few times over the years) and Nicole Fleming knows this too

Yes she has said this so many times that she has been spiked xx

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She told her ex that when she was with ekin su and davide, he wanted to have a threeslme with her and that he was going to spike her or something 😂 absolute liessss

Dinnae , I can't cope with anymore Tales of The Unexpected ! She should have been on that . Vav reminds me of one of those dolls that sit's staring at you on a corner rocking chair in a room . She's a Bates Motel job . 🥴

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thankyou always I don’t wanna flood the chat about my s cos it’s not relevant to beefy but I just thought you’d should all see what the owner is actually messaging me because since asking her what she would do as a company if someone was shouting accusations about she’s ignored me because she knows as a company they would take it further xx she hasn’t replied back lol x
Well The VileVavmatron can get very boring so always happy to hear all your s @Boo, good or bad. I need to get some accounts so I can follow you off here. 😘

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Well The VileVavmatron can get very boring so always happy to hear all your s @Boo, good or bad. I need to get some accounts so I can follow you off here. 😘
❤️❤️❤️❤️ of course just message me on tik tom I’ll give you’s my Instagram so we can chat better over there I’m a open book also I have a long statement that I am going to be posting about Medicare. Professional as do so I’m getting dressed and I need to read it off a iPad so I don’t get confused but I’m handling this 100% the right way I think and the things I have said is just about cause of concern x I’ll post it soon xx

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She really does think that she is a brand ambassador for companies. Read a wee while ago that that big warty nose freak Cher Bear that used to punt street valium and get her kids to bag it up for her before she let custody of them slide is punting it as well as l'oreal crap also.
They would give it out to anyone to punt. Hell, Mad Cherine with a dubious past, like her pal Vav, punts eyecreams for them and has eyes like dugs baws.
She's no better than these wee scheme rats but somehow thinks she's Kylie Jenner with her own make up line.
ETA. Boo, you're a superstar 😘💕

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So is she admitting there like it can’t of been me lmaoooo SEEEE
Her comments are so so bad like you speak a different language how fing rude is that, she is now trying to backtrack and say she didn’t say it was a phone call but someone in her business took a phone called and accusing you with zero profit wow she really needs to stop now she thought she was hard with Steph and her mad ma in the comments accusing people of phoning her business but she has zero proof and no wonder it is effecting someone she was caught out on a live plus when someone asked if Steph had a psych review she said no so still is lying about her ED.