Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I was blocked 4 times on that live. With different accounts? For asking do they test on animals. Blocked straight away.
Because they do, if origin states China then they test on animals, not on peta list because they send products to China.. I've been blocked from L'Oréal for purely stating facts. Imagine making a living from cruelty

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Met my second husband online YouTube 🤣. We were on a astronomy page, and there was a flat earther in the comments, we both gave him proof that the earth was a globe, not flat, gave him calculations and proved the rotation of our planet can also be observed with a Foucault pendulum, despite his flerf protestations.
We slaughtered him with science, and the rest is history. 🤣

And I love it when he gets his big telescope out. 😆
I love a LOVE story 😘😍😍😍😍😍

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She looked terrified the whole time 🤣 was like a beefy fox in headlights 🤣🤣
She should be she spouts out crap and her opinions but doesn’t like to get it back she is definitely not someone who I would listen to about skincare and she spoke the most she thinks she is some expert you are a has been hairdresser and was tit at that aswel.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s bad practice to block and mute genuine questions.
Reminds me of Aimee, any comments she doesn’t like on her ads are removed and only allows wonderful positive comments about the product she is flogging. It’s meant to be open, honest and fair in the comments section when selling something.
L’Oréal is on my list of NEVER BUYS from now on, although I’ve not bought from them for a long time after realising they are all for animal cruelty 😳
And why is The vileVarmatron allowed to use filters in her advertising for them?