Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I work from home too so I have to get out or I go mental. Was out at 5am, then 1pm and just about to go now. By the time I’m home I reckon I’ll be about 18k. I have a really nice walking route so it helps. I just out a treadmill in the garage to avoid the rain walks. I used to love them, but I’m getting older and grumpier 😅😅
I got a treadmill that can get folded. Put on my trash TV like the Real Housewives and off I go 10k shouting at Erica Jayne and the like. Don't even notice because I get so invested in their dramas😂

May 24, 2024
The World
I got a treadmill that can get folded. Put on my trash TV like the Real Housewives and off I go 10k shouting at Erica Jayne and the like. Don't even notice because I get so invested in their dramas😂
I put mine in front of a TV too 😂😂
If it wasn’t for the super moon and clear skies I’d be in it watching MAFSUK.
If you’re a moon element ya’ll need to be out topping up your energy in this moon 🌙

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Aww she can’t wait just to be on that plane tomorrow guyssss cos shes had a stressful day (packing cases) 🙄 My heart fing bleeds for you, you poor thing 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
I packed a case tonight cos I'm working right up to my holibobs on Friday. Wasn't stressed just knackered.Packed my 5 moisturisers, ten primers, a plastic bag full of Mrs Sham powder and of course my buckled sling backs to wear with my leisure wear like a certain style icon. Cannot wait to go and get papped at the airport. Need to phone in advance to warn them, the way she did with her new neighbours.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
did sam souter ever speak to her again ?
sam and her boyfriend were having diffs and were on a break when beefy apparently sent him suggestive texts and pics and mad it out sam was with another lad
lies as usual

Oh aye you only came back in her circle as 3 people pulled out of the wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow crazy that's vav all over. She is nothing short of a s. But yes this is her best friend and her sister since vav was 9 😫

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Oh aye you only came back in her circle as 3 people pulled out of the wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow crazy that's vav all over. She is nothing short of a s. But yes this is her best friend and her sister since vav was 9 😫
So I'm a bit confused. 😵‍💫Did she fire into her man? Or did she try to mix it saying the girl was being dodgy with other guys or both?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So I'm a bit confused. 😵‍💫Did she fire into her man? Or did she try to mix it saying the girl was being dodgy with other guys or both?

I don't have a clue being honest. Sam has been with her partner now (husband) for a long time think maybe 17. So I can't comment on that I'm afraid.

Sam and vav are still friends, but she does not like being on her social media.