Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh my fing god!!!
Now I will never say where it is and it should remain private BUT Stephanie you have just recorded yourself driving out of your son’s new school. Anyone who lives in Aberdeen will easily be able to tell what school it is given the roads you have you driven on!!! Take that video down for your boys safety for the love of god!!! 😡
I really hope you haven’t done this on purpose to cause drama etc

What a total cow she is. I know that school and it's a good 50 mins from her. It's not that far from L school. I can't believe she has even done that filming.

I think she has done that to cause a drama she is a utter cow bag

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a total cow she is. I know that school and it's a good 50 mins from her. It's not that far from L school. I can't believe she has even done that filming.

I think she has done that to cause a drama she is a utter cow bag
100% I know that school aswell imagine doing the car speech about her children’s safety (no one is coming her children) and going to the police supposedly i have heard someone seen her going into Ellon police station and coming out a hour later very much doubt it was about trolls, and then recording leaving a school car park filming your journey she is thick as mince.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She actually gets right on my pancake tits 👊🏻👊🏻

Now everyone will know what school he goes to there will now be an influx of complaints to the new school I for one (if my child attended that school) I would make them aware it was posted strangers who save these photos and videos of max could easily go there for a nosey how disgusting is she!!! She’s putting other kids (again) in danger

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Now everyone will know what school he goes to there will now be an influx of complaints to the new school I for one (if my child attended that school) I would make them aware it was posted strangers who save these photos and videos of max could easily go there for a nosey how disgusting is she!!! She’s putting other kids (again) in danger
I know people with kids at that school I will be making them aware it’s on the internet disgusting behaviour. They can complain as she would just use the trolls again, I can guarantee the people I know will be furious as I am sure Aberdeen city council she has already been pulled up by them.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
And yet another outfit of the day for comments about her weight loss…

‘Tell me how you lost weight Steph’

‘You look amazing hun’

But yet was on last night greeting into a pot noodle about how TRIGGERED she is about people mentioning her weight? but she’s out there showing herself again baiting people to tell her how thin and amazing she looks 😳😳 pulling at waist of things like ‘look guys’ I’m skinny! Deranged t.

She is very mentally unwell. I think she’s a level above narcissistic if there is such a thing. I’ve never seen behaviour like it. The only triggering bastard is YOU Beefy!!!Get help!!!

Last edited:

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen

If the head is still there when I knew him, he will not take s from her!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
100% I know that school aswell imagine doing the car speech about her children’s safety (no one is coming her children) and going to the police supposedly i have heard someone seen her going into Ellon police station and coming out a hour later very much doubt it was about trolls, and then recording leaving a school car park filming your journey she is thick as mince.

What a total cow bag I can't believe she has done that. She really does think she is something speacial. Tell you I really hope she gets pulled up or a mum at that school had words with her 😡😡😡😡

If that was my children school oh no I would flip my nut

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Why even reply to someones comment like that, detailing their own personal struggles and not even address them or offer any sympathy or empathy? Oh aye, because you are the biggest (not weight wise not allowed to mention weight), most self centered, narcissistic cockwomble!!

And the sniffing 🤢 get a tissue and blow your nose you absolute midden!!
She only started sniffing today when she remembered to talk about her sniffing

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And a prawn and chorizo paella she just relies on read meals she’s such a lazy f never cooks a meal. And obviously Lilly staying at nana minks or mad Pam’s tonight or dogs body mad Pam will be taking lily home so princess Steph doesn’t have to come into Aberdeen again, why Steph has got a school 50 mins in Aberdeen city for max is criminal plus she has just shown where he goes I hope plenty parents complain about her she doesn’t give a s about her apparent children safety that photo of max will end up anywhere well done Steph yup clown of a mother.

May 24, 2024
The World
Filter has her looking like Gru 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Embarrassing.
IMG_9753.png

steve carell animation GIF