Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bellend527

Mar 12, 2024
United Kingdom
That poor boy needs proper shoes and splints. What a bloody shame. She would prefer to feed him the latest trend supplement than to get him the proper help he needs. Splints and appropriate footwear must not suit her appearance. She's a first class dick. Put the effort into your bloody kids instead of inviting yourself to every pick me event in the country dressed like a wish version of s tok. Fking disgrace and a waste of oxygen.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Steph giving hacks nobody has done before. Shimmer on bits of your body like, chest, shoulders and front of the legs been a thing for decades. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Sorry mum hacks because it seems only mums can use these products and do mum maths. That poor woman looks like sheā€™s being edged to one side. I still canā€™t believe sheā€™s wearing that cheaper than cheap suit. Oh Yaza yaza zoo, guess whoā€™s laughing at who
Sheā€™ll have been reeking wearing that s man made material all day, flight/travel/studio lights šŸ¤¢ honking!

May 24, 2024
The World
Itā€™s stunning isnā€™t it šŸŒ™ Iā€™m also out on an evening walkā€¦.with hubby though šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I had my fella with me this time. I donā€™t get to see him much for one on one time through the week but we grabbed an hour, I just talked his face off! šŸ˜‚

The moon is down to 98% tomorrow so Iā€™ll chill out on the sky chat tomorrow šŸ˜‚

Snapseed.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
ā€œcouldnā€™t afford my food shopā€ and now sheā€™s flogging Lā€™OrĆ©al in kecks that are too short (donā€™t care if itā€™s the style, they look too short) like a QVC seller. Yeah living the dream staff. Spending time away from your kids to cosplay a successful business woman. You are on a live selling s. Youā€™re a sales person, selling s on TikTok. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚