Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Stop.. this is so embarrassing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Knew it, her following/likes &views are low, so needing to try and boost by going on a live pop up, target a larger/different audience!! Management meeting tomorrow, oooo to be a fly on that wall!! VaV video that meeting live, you'd smash your viewing & likes target šŸ˜‰ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Itā€™s not actually Lā€™OrĆ©al that she punts for Lā€™OrĆ©al said themselves via email these people who do it on TikTok for Lā€™OrĆ©al are ambassadors šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

So her management got in touch with Lā€™OrĆ©al ambassadors not Lā€™OrĆ©al themselves šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Bingo šŸ‘Œ bet that was her 1st and last live with them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ video when she gets home will be full of rage let's see if she still punts the loreal or back to azio or bperfect .. flip a coin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Whatā€™s that about?
Not sure , I looked up her profile and it was one of only a few things shared publicly. Something to do with her being a mod on a live arguing with another mod and badmouthing a business. But Ruth harping on about freedom of speech and how she will comment as she likes. Usual one rule for the Vav crew but anyone else wants to comment and freedom of speech , muted and blocked!

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Whatā€™s that about?
That was about LaElle jewellery when she was a mod to them and Stag and Bear and there was a falling out between them last year accusing each other of things and she took Stag and Bears side. I've noticed recently she doesn't mod for stag and bear anymore and she was always on their live šŸ¤” so who knows what's happened there as wellšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Knew it, her following/likes &views are low, so needing to try and boost by going on a live pop up, target a larger/different audience!! Management meeting tomorrow, oooo to be a fly on that wall!! VaV video that meeting live, you'd smash your viewing & likes target šŸ˜‰ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
This is genius. Imagine her ā€œnow I am doing sew gewd, so ailment I can help you out with your videos. Im just living my best life, smashing mum life. Selling sew much. I am just incrrrrreeeddddibbbbllleeee. Thanks for coming guys.ā€ Proper taking over the meeting and talking about herself is how I see it going

May 24, 2024
The World
ā€œcouldnā€™t afford my food shopā€ and now sheā€™s flogging Lā€™OrĆ©al in kecks that are too short (donā€™t care if itā€™s the style, they look too short) like a QVC seller. Yeah living the dream staff. Spending time away from your kids to cosplay a successful business woman. You are on a live selling s. Youā€™re a sales person, selling s on TikTok. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Couldnā€™t afford a food shop??
Doesnā€™t take long to scroll back her Instagram and see her B&M hauls when her husband left her. What a crock of s

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Couldnā€™t afford a food shop??
Doesnā€™t take long to scroll back her Instagram and see her B&M hauls when her husband left her. What a crock of s
Iā€™ve also never known a man, accused of domestic abuse - willingly share all their money whilst together either.

Clearly more bull s. Sheā€™s the abuser in every relationship

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Not sure , I looked up her profile and it was one of only a few things shared publicly. Something to do with her being a mod on a live arguing with another mod and badmouthing a business. But Ruth harping on about freedom of speech and how she will comment as she likes. Usual one rule for the Vav crew but anyone else wants to comment and freedom of speech , muted and blocked!
Oh sheā€™s another one who tries to be all ballsy behind a keyboard but in reality is a pathetic little mouse who gets to pretend they are something else while being a mod for the Vav the great pretender. The irony

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£omg now you have said that, that's all I can see.

What a mess she looked šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ like wtf! She used to have pretty good dress sense but it's a big fat no nowšŸ¤£ I don't get an over sized blazer with baggy trousers at all. It's just cheap tat she is wearing. Nothing wrong with that if you make it look good. If that was my pal and they was wearing anything she does I'd be like eh back you go get changed. Mind you she ain't got any "real" friends only nana mink and mad Pam and they can't disagree with their princess xx

Polish_20240919_074314808.jpg
Took me a while to remember what her outfit reminded me off. And then it came to me I had seen a similar shaped outfit at Auschwitz!

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
This is genius. Imagine her ā€œnow I am doing sew gewd, so ailment I can help you out with your videos. Im just living my best life, smashing mum life. Selling sew much. I am just incrrrrreeeddddibbbbllleeee. Thanks for coming guys.ā€ Proper taking over the meeting and talking about herself is how I see it going
Iā€™ll teach you all Mum Hacks and Mum Maths, itā€™s insaaaaaaaaaaane guuuuuyzzzzzzz, then a few cheeky winks added in šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Vavs_a_mink

May 27, 2024
ellon
Since I know you read here fattyā€¦ when youā€™re hiding behind your phone screen giving it all ā€˜say it with your chest to meā€™ how about you and your panny mods STOP blocking every single person who has something to say so that we can all ā€˜say it with our chestā€™

Christ there canā€™t be that many left on TikTok who they havenā€™t blocked šŸ«£

May 24, 2024
The World
Iā€™ve also never known a man, accused of domestic abuse - willingly share all their money whilst together either.

Clearly more bull s. Sheā€™s the abuser in every relationship
Itā€™s all over her socials how amazing he apparently was, and HE PUT UP WITH her and L diva strops!
NO abuser would build you a business. An abuser does not want you having means to leave them, they certainly wouldnā€™t build you one.
100% sheā€™s an abuser in a relationship. Emotionally, spiritually.. would I put it past physically? I dunnoā€¦.I canā€™t comment as Iā€™d just be making it up to suit what Iā€™m saying but the rest I can see. She abuses and manipulates strangers, damn right she feels entitled to do it to someone under the same roof.
Weā€™ve seen her berate L for her efforts many times. Take the cooking her a burger tiktokā€¦ 1 positive, 15 negative comments regarding it.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Itā€™s all over her socials how amazing he apparently was, and HE PUT UP WITH her and L diva strops!
NO abuser would build you a business. An abuser does not want you having means to leave them, they certainly wouldnā€™t build you one.
100% sheā€™s an abuser in a relationship. Emotionally, spiritually.. would I put it past physically? I dunnoā€¦.I canā€™t comment as Iā€™d just be making it up to suit what Iā€™m saying but the rest I can see. She abuses and manipulates strangers, damn right she feels entitled to do it to someone under the same roof.
Weā€™ve seen her berate L for her efforts many times. Take the cooking her a burger tiktokā€¦ 1 positive, 15 negative comments regarding it.
1 million percent agree!!
He ignored lily but sheā€™s posted many photos of them both kissing her on the cheekā€¦. That demonstrates NOT being ignored.
She wasnā€™t allowed the heating on - so how did max recover when he come out of hospital, she forgets all this bullshit.
Why would he make his son suffer just to get at her with the heating. She is evil and dangerous.

I honestly could not wish karma on anyone so much in my life, but the fact she cannot even now get a man at all says enough about how she is in a relationship to me.

She actually believes losing weight and getting her spaniels lugs chopped off that she will be appear more attractive to men- real men do not go for just looks, so any man she gets by advertising her scabby tits will just be notches in the bed post.

Look at rylan, sheā€™s clearly done something crazily psycho to his brain - he has gone back childlike and playing with dolls šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚