Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Yaza

Aug 27, 2024
Scotland
HERE MATE GO TAKE ONE BIG do TO YOURSELF

VAV IS A FAT s AND ALWAYS WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR IT

AND BABE COME ON NOW YOULL BE GETTING A WEE VISIT FROM THE POPO ABOUT DAVIDE YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH ACCUSING A MAN OF ATTEMPTED a!!!

A MAN IN THE PUBLIC EYE THE AMBASSADOR OF BPERFECTS BOYFRIEND YOUR A FRUIT DE LOOP

YOUR AN UTTER DISGRACE WHO ISNT FIT TO BE A MOTHER 😘😘😘
What ? 😂😂

What man have I accused of a, are you mad lol. Again this is exactly why your all laughed at by everyone and not taking seriously at all. You all come out with the most bizarre lies lol. Such Liars. 👀👀

Cheers for making me aware of my one off spelling mistake but I have seen many on here unable to spell the most simplest of words. Even the little 3 lettered words 🫡🫡😂

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
The problem vav will have when going to all these things and doing those lives is that no one’s likes her !! She speaks to people like s and thinks she’s the big I am. You could see that girl yesteday couldn’t stand her and it was the same with the young guy on the last BPerfrct live too. I reckon they’ve binned her especially if the get word of the Davide accusation !! She’s a dangerous liar.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
What ? 😂😂

What man have I accused of a, are you mad lol. Again this is exactly why your all laughed at by everyone and not taking seriously at all. You all come out with the most bizarre lies lol. Such Liars. 👀👀

Cheers for making me aware of my one off spelling mistake but I have seen many on here unable to spell the most simplest of words. Even the little 3 lettered words 🫡🫡😂
I’m sorry let me read this “What man have I accused of a”
Wee slip up there and shown yourself there Steph! 👏👏👏👏

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
What ? 😂😂

The only person getting laughed at is you !

Everywhere you go people laugh at you and can’t stand you then come here to dish dirt on you. Remember the BPerfect employee here telling everyone about the state of you on Ibiza trip ?
Away and put your cheap tat suit in the wash and look after your kids properly.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The only person getting laughed at is you !

Everywhere you go people laugh at you and can’t stand you then come here to dish dirt on you. Remember the BPerfect employee here telling everyone about the state of you on Ibiza trip ?
Away and put your cheap tat suit in the wash and look after your kids properly.
Defo not her but wants us to believe it is . I’m ignoring now guyzzzzz

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
What ? 😂😂

🤣🤣 the only person in the room being laughed at is you ! By EVERYONE, imagine that you buffoon

May 24, 2024
The World
Yaza’s attempt to belittle is hilarious, really.

Thats why you are laughed at. That’s why no one takes you seriously.. YAWN.🥱

Who? Who are you talking about? 😂😂 the voices in your head? Your little clique? You think anyone in here is arsed what you, or ‘they’ think?
We’re not arsed if people care what we say or think, we’re here minding our own. You lot are obsessed with making accounts trying to be all holier than thou, preaching kindness. While doing in here what you’re telling us is wrong.

Really really boring now.
Mute.