Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Christ ALMIGHTY!

Skidders has that bloody awful jacket on again today.

Whiffy polyester.
EURGH

AND …… Aimless has started winking too!
It must be stinking after wearing it all day yesterday for travelling and then the live 🤮 I hope their management are taking them out for lunch to ditch the pair of them but then the management will need to be dealing with the davide allegations when it all comes out which it will Steph. Plus BPerfect will also need to explain the role in it all.

May 24, 2024
The World
Ah I see but hasn’t admitted to either? She defo looks slimmer but also looking like she’s aged an awful lot too.
She’s getting a breast uplift, she’s been moaning of a sore stomach and said she might address it, then never. Her comments have been suggesting injections. She won’t deny it or confirm. Admission in itself. Then said she won’t because what’s healthy for her won’t be healthy for someone else. Given she has a well documented fake eating disorder, no extreme weight loss is healthy for her. So she’s either lied to the consultant and not put it on the consultation form, or she has and they haven’t done a psych analysis on her.

Apparently her ‘relapse’ video is gone from tiktok since it’s been written here she would need a psych if she had an eating disorder

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
And many have stated your shouty and overpowering at a party Steph morphing yourself into other people’s personality maybe that’s why dadsam ran for the hills and also BPerfect mole said you weren’t liked by the other creators plus the parties you go to look boring AF.
IMG_5443.jpeg
*You’re (Vav)
Weird she hasn’t blocked them!?

May 24, 2024
The World
Was that comment meant to be for Aimee? 🤣
Says Vav who sits next to her Nana at parties and makes up stories of getting engaged 🤪 Too cool for me.

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
❤️❤️❤️❤️ these sort of false allegations are so damaging but also to people it actually has happened to causes so much pain and trauma when they aren’t believed because of fing rat bags like her…. If anyone reads these pages who know Rylan or that tell them to do the right bloody thing

Say it louder 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 it takes courage and strength for people to speak out and this glue pot acts like this.

As for Harley he needs a good boot up the arse and tell yes she did say that.

I know vav and her saying this does it surprise me no it does not. If that REALLY happened I tell you I would be straight to the right people. She is nothing but a liar, fraud, cheat, thief who needs off the app x