Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Say it louder 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 it takes courage and strength for people to speak out and this glue pot acts like this.

As for Harley he needs a good boot up the arse and tell yes she did say that.

I know vav and her saying this does it surprise me no it does not. If that REALLY happened I tell you I would be straight to the right people. She is nothing but a liar, fraud, cheat, thief who needs off the app x
He has a daughter too. You’d hope that men would protect their girls from any potentials by speaking up when required.

I’d castrate first, then get my arse to the police.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
He has a daughter too. You’d hope that men would protect their girls from any potentials by speaking up when required.

I’d castrate first, then get my arse to the police.

Exactly he needs to speak out. It's actual disgrace.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 aye then I would shove it down his throat. It's so sad that someone can just say these type of lies so easily xx

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
There’s plenty other vids on her TT about her “eating disorder” , I have screenshots of one. The Cnut can’t remember when and how many she’s done over the years.

This story that allegedly Harley knows about, he would never say boo to a goose about her. He tried to initially and got shut down by her and the nana. He will already have been threatened with “I will ruin your life, say you did something to me or my children and nana will back me up”. Can just imagine, she’s a twisted devious cow , her past false allegations against previous ex boyfriends speak volumes!!

May 24, 2024
The World
You just get involved with child abusers instead Steph and calling people wild you don’t stay in your own lane your whole page is negative city, I hope the accusations bite you on the arse and take you down another man being accused of something by yourself.
IMG_5446.png
I’m sorry but that photo is weird as do. In all my 39 years I’ve never hugged my maw like that never mind a pal.

May 24, 2024
The World
You just get involved with child abusers instead Steph and calling people wild you don’t stay in your own lane your whole page is negative city, I hope the accusations bite you on the arse and take you down another man being accused of something by yourself.
IMG_5446.png
Is Vav about to pick Aimee up and sit her on her hip? Why the do is her hands under her arm like that.