Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Yup. Look how she was when C was ill boom it was everywhere and it was not him it was all her. It's always been about Steph and she is never going to change.

Her karma will be she is going to end up sad lonely person well she's that now but once nana and Pam not here what she going to do. Such a pathetic life she has
Won’t take that long. They’ll still be around when her downfall happens, not sure what they’ll do as they’ll be at a loose end. She’s nowhere to go after Tik Tok

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I thought it would be local aswell with the amount of crap she has done to various people as she is well known around the city but going on Tik tok with a history like hers I know she was fame hungry but when Karma does hit it will be even bigger than she realises
It will be mammoth but I can hear her bleating on that its because everyone was jealous of her. 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She could have lost the same if not more following a diet meal plan, no side effects and sustainable weight loss. Wouldn’t cost £175 either

Exactly just laziness and wanting a quick fix, but once it comes off it's so much easier to put the weight back on and more. If she was clean eating working out etc she would be all over that. The fact she said she has/had a ED she can't speak about the quick fix she is doing. Knew she would blame it on the trolls and it's came back her ED and how much she is struggling.