Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m beginning to think Gill Baird has a bit of a crush on Vav, it’s giving Martha baby reindeer vibes. It’s really odd behaviour and not appropriate for a business owner. She’s bordering on obsessed. She would be better directing her energies to promoting her business, in fact she should probably be off TT altogether. Weird.
Regarding the live it’s not giving party vibes, someone appears to be rattling a hairspray can in the background to make it sound lively - very tragic.
I have never known anyone to be so vile, spiteful, cruel and abusive as her and still come out smelling of roses, what she did to C and his family was so evil and devoid of empathy. And there is so much more. She’s so gross.
Major Martha vibes but that’s ok because Steph is benefiting from her

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Off can’t bear her voice and some of the Huns are getting pissed off prices all over the shop yeah I get you get vouchers but the pjs went down in price then back up without the vouchers, plus saying everything is limited why should it be it’s the bigggest live of your life obviously companies didn’t want to give you a lot I mean 10 hairdryers and 468k followers 😆 it’s embarrassing it’s going to turn into children in need later when it used to go on till 2am her begging for people to buy but this is do all to buy and gill your knew name is Martha so not normal and someone should be telling you that.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Off can’t bear her voice and some of the Huns are getting pissed off prices all over the shop yeah I get you get vouchers but the pjs went down in price then back up without the vouchers, plus saying everything is limited why should it be it’s the bigggest live of your life obviously companies didn’t want to give you a lot I mean 10 hairdryers and 468k followers 😆 it’s embarrassing it’s going to turn into children in need later when it used to go on till 2am her begging for people to buy but this is do all to buy and gill your knew name is Martha so not normal and someone should be telling you that.
Another disastrous live but I’m sure she’ll put herself on top of the leader board with sty sales numbers