Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Well what a jumble sale market trader that was that live was nothing special it was just her standing their saying incredible,People paying different prices and her speaking like tit to the people in the studio I hope that has paid for your next months rent but that was not the Live of your life it was a carcrash.
What I don't get is why does she need to go all the way to Manchester in a studio to sell Tiktok tat can do that from Pip mansion 🙄 thought the reason she started social media was to spend more time with her kids to me it seems she's away from them more than ever!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not steph not abiding to her own mantra of women supporting women. Dragging Molly Mae down for her pricing. Is that her having an opinion? An opinion no-one else is to have and would be called a troll if they said this.
That's using Molly Mae for clout.
Dear me.
I seen that plus bringing down her manager telling her, her hair is s and it’s needs xyz products the lass have naturally curly hair some hairdresser she is she doesn’t know someone’s hair type 🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So you couldn’t last till midnight oh did the companies not want to give you anymore stock everything apart from the usual tit tok tat was limited number with the amount of followers you have you would think the company would be throwing stuff at you and that obviously not the case you couldn’t get some items and were shouting at your follower to buy now then they would reduce the price, Huns of you read her you have just bought s for Steph to buy real designer gear pinch me moment.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It's nuts how her following can't see it. She's the troll.
Not once did she say please and thanks she has absolutely disgusting manners when she speaks to people what a person mad Pam has raised to speak to people who she is their to work for not “HER TEAM “ they are probably thinking thank do, if she spoke to me like that I would have smacked her right on screen.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
So you couldn’t last till midnight oh did the companies not want to give you anymore stock everything apart from the usual tit tok tat was limited number with the amount of followers you have you would think the company would be throwing stuff at you and that obviously not the case you couldn’t get some items and were shouting at your follower to buy now then they would reduce the price, Huns of you read her you have just bought s for Steph to buy real designer gear pinch me moment.
Yep she's already shown she has designer make up, glasses, bags and that. It was the video with her daughter that got me, saying they get to have a nice life and expensive make up brands. That's what her sheep of a Huns are doing funding that lifestyle but they're too thick to realise

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ran out of vouchers as quick as a box of fireworks, sales dried up when it was peak time.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just catching up, just home after a long drive 😭😭😭😭

I’m sure she said she built the cupboards 😂 it was back when the stuff with HAHM came out, she said she had to build them but that weekend went and bought a new phone and got her nails done, she came back with the S baiting too
Well the girl Chloe said her brother in law did it but standard not thanking a man for doing it and going with her narrative she doesn’t need a man.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Gill is the equivalent of an ambulance chaser in the cosmetic surgery industry.
Absolutely woman is tapped in the head not normal behaviour I was speaking to a friend and she works in another cosmetic place in Scotland and she was like do if I would work somewhere the manager acts like that plus I think there is some drama about when she worked at some college she touched on it on her live and my friend knows people also she is going to see if she can find out.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well the girl Chloe said her brother in law did it but standard not thanking a man for doing it and going with her narrative she doesn’t need a man.
😂 she was off home to build it 😂 she’s such a liaaaarrrrrr it was that weekend with the toothache, then came back with a new phone as she’s been caught out being a Cnut again

Attachments

• ScreenRecording_09-30-2024 23-25-04_1.mov
    26.2 MB